Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

here4bants!

VIP Member
Her latest insta story !!

Beefy you are an absolute nasty cunt !!!

she honestly needs to get offline and get a life cause she is alone with her thoughts toooo much
Please share for the elite blocked list 😂😂 what she spouting on there that she wouldn’t dare say on the old tiky tok

Reactions: 4
Her name would still be on the title deeds on the land registry if that was the case - she’s never owned that house - the title deeds are dated 2018 and solely in Petr’s name

She can spout whatever shite she wants but it’s there in black and white she doesn’t own half that house, never has and never will..

She’ll have been entitled to a proportion of material assets - Personally I think Petr gave her a cash lump sum last year and that’s what she’s used to put towards PIP mansion - she said previously he didn’t pay maintenance to her and instead paid the mortgage- he probably got fed up of paying it and rent on top for his own place so turfed her out. She moved far too unorganised and quickly for it to have been planned. Petr definitely evicted her with minimal notice for whatever reason

And from personal experience what she got would have only been 50% of the equity in the house so depending on how much the mortgage is v how much it was worth at the time might now have been that much
---

I’m living proof of this - I bought my ex husband out for pennies due to our circumstances when buying it to begin with. He definitely didn’t walk away with 50% 😂 and his name was on the deeds as owner
I thought when I read the first part of your post that this woman is talking from experience 😂🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ramping up the Max sympathy in time for Ibiza so she can sell sell sell and make some cash from B Perfect..

No body called him that.. if that was true she’d be posting screenshots all over the place on instagram as per usual
What's her 'didn't happen' content for the 1-1-2 elite blocked crew ?

Reactions: 3

secret life

VIP Member
Her skin is shit !!

And all those energy drinks ! She is a fanny, sugar free but filled with shite !

For someone who has a dairy prob she has alot of cheese in there !
Make is so bad for your skin I rarely wear it and my skin don't really break out anymore .

Girl2019

Basically what’s happened is that one of Steph’s fans bought her tickets. She has had no one to ask (after being knocked back by Chelsea) because she’s nae mates so has asked Danielle now she’s back in Aberdeen. You are a sad cow Vav 😂
Did whe not go with chelsea

ellmac

Chatty Member
Her arse and legs dò actually look slightly smaller now but the quarter back back is still going strong

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Don't g
Nana or her mum will be watching him in pip mansion n will put him to bed then stay over. Well that would be the sensible option but who knows
---
She may also have sorted disabled parking ?
She doesn't need disabled parking!!

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Since when has she taken title of makeup master?? That was never her content before.
And shes clearly not good at makeup or fashion so wtf

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I'm actually howling at the him

Does he no realise who we are. We've been dragged up in the trenches of scheme tok. We've survived Rosie Bush stabbing hot tubs, we've survived Jade Frati the firestarter, Lee Sitherland and his criminal empire, fuck, we've even survived Chelsea the adult baby.

I think we will be fine with wee Sam the single da fae Newton Aycliffe 😂
omg mind Lee Sutherland. Is he in the jail yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 2