Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Last time someone posted that she isn’t on the house it’s just Petrs name she came on saying it’s cause she bought her half of the house outright and Petr had to take a mortgage for his half… IF this is true, she’s bought her first wee house with the money she made from her first husband dying and used it towards the house

Reactions: 4

azura81

VIP Member
Of course beefy cause you don’t follow rules
Seatbelts , don’t cheat on husband , don’t steal charity money

And mad pam .. eh all beefys pets have been shipped out ! So what you on about ?

That dadsam - I find it odd that some guy would entertain all the chat and bitchy trolls chat in his comments when he is going on about no trolls allowed here
Clearly he loves a drama and is in this for the views

TT breeds another type of arsehole

Attachments

K4040

VIP Member
Blames Bradley and then mentions that they wanted to give back to something that affects them both - so hoping no one asks for the money back as they have spent it !!
Absolutely shocking that the link was still up ! When was this cancelled beefy?

she loves to steal from charities and people it seems

Why did she not mention it being canx the other night. ! Hoping folk would forget !
Wonder how many sales it really got
Event was never cancelled - it shows event ended! So they think it’s gone ahead

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

lollie75

Chatty Member
I think she maybe has blue badge for either her or lily
---
Her with her ‘adhd’ n she’s hinted more than once that lily is neurodivergent

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
You can’t use a blue badge if you don’t have the holder with you.

I believe you can get in deep shit for that.
My husband’s Granda had one and you definitely can get into shit for it…but I think people chance it and hope that nobody asks to see the photo on the back. My husband’s auntie certainly did, even after Granda died she would use it and she wasn’t once asked by a warden to see the back of it.

I think the parking folk will be on it tonight so if Max has a badge (I don’t know if he does, I think they’re hard to get for children) and she chances it then we’ll know if she gets caught as she’ll do a black and white video tomorrow 😂

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I shouldn’t laugh at her having a meltdown on this live

How can you not know where your mascara is or eyelashes or tweezers? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I'm not saying Max will be the same but when my sisters non verbal lad hit puberty there was massive changes with him, he was fascinated by my sisters boobs and used to try and pull them out of her dressing gown, also he used to em relieve himself all the time whenever he was nervous he used to whip his thing out and start tugging it 🙈like a comfort 🙈🙈he done it on a flight once and my sister had to cover him with a magazine/blanket, is that really what you want to share a bed with when he's exploring his body? She's done no research at all on Maxs future poor wee lad.
I think living in the day is generally good advice but autism and other conditions, I’m sure it’s better to at least find out what might happen so you can prepare for it as much as possible. She’ll see a lot of changes in Max that may make her wish she’d established routines etc while he was still so young.

There’s not a chance she will stay single though, she’s desperate to be in a relationship! Someone said it the other day and I agree, she uses Keri Roma and Aimless as benchmarks for content (I don’t know Keri but god only knows why she’d want to contact Aimee!) so I think she wants relationship content and then maybe pregnancy/baby content. God help us if she does…

K4040

VIP Member
Bit late to the party on this thread 😂

Title sums her up perfectly.

I’ve had to stop watching her she enrages me too much lately.

button moon

VIP Member
I don't think she would meet the threshold for SS involvement. They may look into concerns via kids schools though.

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
He never said that did he? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a walloper of a guy. Honestly he must have no pals either. The cringe I have for him 🤣🤣
Yeah 😂😂😂 he’s like trust me it’s so easy to find IP addresses! Hw will be loving all the views etc but it’s to funny not to watch

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Eminem will never be cancelled. I fucking loves me a bit of Eminem. I know he’s not really PC but he raises his niece and his ex wife’s daughter to another guy. She identifies as gender fluid and he is the first to admit his songs are offensive but do not mirror his actual thoughts on certain subjects. Fuck up Steph he will never be cancelled. Oh; and unlike you Steph he actually gives to charity. He’s rebuilt most of downtown Detroit with his own money.
Eminem ❤❤❤❤
That is all

Tigerwhocametotea

Please tell me this nearly 40 year old isn’t stomping aboot her hoose with a Taylor Swift lanyard on 😂😂 Get a fucking grip and get that horrendous outfit in the bin ya massive fanny!!

I actually like the sound of silly prices 😂 Who wants PRIZES in a cost of living crisis anyway 😂
She looks much thinner in this video than the coloured one (same outfit/song) last night I think?

I know everyone likes different things and I don’t mind either Taylor Swift or Girls Aloud but the footage I’m seeing leaves me cold.

I had to take my daughters to Little Mix a few times when they were wee and I was surprised at how great they were.