Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cf123

Hmm i dunno, the pilot made a post on 30 dec 2023 is about buying a house with his girlfriend 🤔

Reactions: 4

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Aye it’s Suzie the mod 🤣🤣🤣 her latest bestie she’s never met before 🤣🤣 such a cringe, the lengths big Beefy will go to, to pretend she has a pal 🤣🤣🤣 remember she went to Glasgow to meet Roma, who swiftly dinghied her after it 🤣
No she has met suzie mind her and Lauren came up about 2 years ago for her wedding.
She definitely isn’t someone who vav would want to be pals with/seen with, but suppose when she has fuck all else she doesn’t really have a choice

Suzies page is open I’m sure, she doesn’t look all there 😭😂

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
She's obsessed with talking about dating.
Im in no way saying she shouldn't date but how will her son with such complex needs feel about any new men in her life. Plus any new men wouldn't be getting into a relationship with just her, they have to take onboard a young boy who's very loud, noisy and complex. Thats gonna take a special someone! She's moaning why it's so difficult to find someone, I truly imagine if they've seen her videos the constant noise and screaming would put off so many people. Obviously it's not the child's fault, he's a bonny lad, but I struggle to watch her videos when her son is constantly screaming behind her, she is usto it, but any new partner would have to embrace all of that noise on top of everything else. Not saying it's impossible but her baggage is extremely complex.
Her son is the least of the problems! She’s has got the nickname “Black Widow” for a reason…

lottie5378

Chatty Member
It’s the fake voice 😂😂 mind you everything about her is fake her whole life is fake. Would rather have my real life over hers jealous much 😂

Reactions: 3

azura81

VIP Member
Imagine going out for the day with your child or friends (not in her case) and filming everything so you can post a video on tiktok instead of being in the moment & appreciating the company you are in. Its a world i never want to understand or be involved in. Its laurens world on tiktok, she is more mental that this yin, she went to a wedding at the weekend & filmed more or less everything & split it into 3 parts, more or less reviewing her pals wedding 😂 batshit mental! I go to a wedding & take a few photos & them mu phones away because i am having a ball.
Where is that Lauren from ? She seems jus as annoying

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
They say commission paid? Is that not the same thing? To me it basically means anyone that posts that or #ad, says it’s amazing because they’re getting paid.
Agree with above; she’s invented this date because of the arse she made of herself over that wee boy Korey.
That’s generated by TT so tbh in regards to her stuff it’s not clear. Is it a GRWM or is it really advertising products and not declared? To me her GRWM are actually walking talking adverts.

Ell87

VIP Member
It's the two mods she's going with, she was talking to them in the live when she was talking about coming to Glasgow!

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
They will provide transport for him, it is a regular occurrence for kids from the Shire to go to OB. There used to be a kid from Angus area went!

say it like it is

VIP Member
What does she look like with the brow video #newsflash Your almost hitting 40 Vav !!

my teenage daughter would cringe !!

its ok though off to find step daddy No 62