Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scottishgyal

Sorry to jump on this thread but does that annoying cow Kerri Roma have a thread? I’ve tried looking for it

Reactions: 5

lottie5378

Chatty Member
Anybody see the live and the filter totally slip for a second but she doesn’t use filters 😂😂

Havingalookgirls

She’s a bit dramtic that Nat 😂

completely ripped apart 😂😂 Babes. Your boggin arse isn’t even worth our banter at 10%

you ain’t seen nothing yet 💅
If she thinks this is completely ripped apart she's in for a big shock! Many more things we can say about that dirty, bogging, begger than what we have 🤣

Maz40

Chatty Member
Well it’s not me 😂 also agree that Nat needs to be taken to a supermarket and shown what a toothbrush and toothpaste is and used for cos she certainly hasn’t brushed those damn teeth in forever

toppy02

VIP Member
He gives me the ick, I’m sorry but he does 😂
Me 2, all the begging for gifts, go get a bloody job like the rest of us!!
---
She started that video so well trying to lure everyone in with awe I’m an amazing co-parent look at me the 1min 30seconds later she couldn’t help herself and slated him saying “they don’t change as a person and still do the same fuking annoying shit they done when your together” as she looks into the camera with venom. No steph you tried to get your leg over again and got rejected
She’s sooooo predictable, I said before that she would go on holiday and if it doesn’t work out then she’d be back making tik toks slagging him. The way she talks about things about him getting on her nerves ffs he dumped her and she’s been desperate to get him back ever since, she’s an utter embarrassment. Petrs no one to blame than himself for getting a slagging on tt cause wtf was he doing going in the first place, she was always going to come back and do this cause she’s a nasty cow!!

Last edited:

lollie75

Chatty Member
Who is the girl she was out with? Is it an actual friend? Also that guy looks like an arse. Him and Vav would be a match made In narcissistic heaven. When someone said he was taking a career break do we know what the career was?
Insurance

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I think it could be the pilot 🙈 the girl who gave his name is lil n there’s a lil following him that looks like same girl. Oh call me Jessica fletcher (or Martha) 😂
he has an E❤ in his bio though? & is Belgian.

Oh shock big Beefy Bubbles De'Vavron jumping on another bandwagon 🙄 the irony is she's no different from Martha that she's so thirsty for any man that looks her way. At least Martha/Fiona pretends to be educated, Beefy just acts like an idiot.