Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lollie75

Chatty Member
The black widow strikes again. She gives me the absolute ick, all these wee guys she goes for. They all look the same. Churchy, Rylan and now this Graeme. All wee boy weaklings with beards.
He’s an absolute soul. I watched his gettin a lift wi mhairi n he didn’t come across as very communicative almost on the spectrum

Reactions: 5

Spanor511

VIP Member
Did she become a rangers fan overnight ?
Course she wants folk to come say hi and make her look like thr big I am !

she is such a twat, speaking like that Keri Roma does

beefy is soooo unoriginal

boke that elph whatever is there , actual gives me the boke how manky they are

hope folk post up real pics of beefy in the wild
She copies all Aimee’s content. Because she knows Aimee doesn’t have the balls to say anything.

BabyG2020

So what happened to this Sharon lady, she was reported to her employer, why? She seems like a normal nice person, is she now another one of beefy curtains victims

seaside girl

Chatty Member
I had a nosey on that woman's page who was mentioned yesterday, she never mentioned anything about her work being contacted or anything was it said on CC?
Noticed this profile in her comments. Is this not the guy who was being shared on the troll pages firstly as the tattlers husband and then again as Steph's new man?
It was on Abergal’s page. The girl said herself

lottie5378

Chatty Member
Replying to a comment saying are you ok like are you ok. Big Momma Vav your the one that’s not ok you are mentally unstable it seems to be hereditary in your family

Reactions: 4

ZedsDead

VIP Member
A date my arse, has she fuck. She's been like a bitch in heat since her failed attempt to win back Petr at DLP. A lot of shite.

ellmac

Chatty Member
Unless she’s moving back to the city? Maybe it was year lease in the pip mansion

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
She said he was good looking ummmm any kev she is following is debatable in the looks dept, sorry kevinnnnn but I was expecting something a bit more with the way she over exaggerates