Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But also shows how uninterested she is in allowing max to develop and have the possibility of having a life that’s as normal as possible. She wants him to be this way for as long as possible. More attention, more DLA, more exploitation.

It’s disgusting, Lily is his sister, not his carer & Vav should be bleeping ashamed of how she treats those kids. Isolating Lily with her disgusting things she says about Max teaching her how to love, how he made her mummy. And then holding Max back to be as disabled as possible. It’s wrong but she’s done a lot worse in her life and the rancid vile buffalo will never have an ounce of shame cos she’s the biggest bleep in Scotland
Lily is allowed to have her own life and experiences as an adult. Even if she says she will care for max now she will change her mind when he’s an adult. I’m currently going through guardianship of my son I’m telling you Vav will not be able to lie about his abilities then.

Reactions: 7
No way she is charging people to discus her being a single mum and how she raises max!!!
She blasts it all online anyway and sticks an iPad infront of him! Cashing in on him again Sick

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ask me a question greatest hits:

* Not a question but I just want to say I love you and I’m proud to see a fellow Aberdonian do well

* How do you deal with the hate?

* Cheesy chat up line (from Diane the Mink)

* When are you coming to X place?

* I want to be your friend

* Just ignore the trolls (“Oh I do, I don’t read it or engage with it” 🤥)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vav has also said she is teaching lilly how to care for max when shes not here. I was shocked at this. It is NOT lilys responibility.
One of my children is disabled will they need life long care - who knows but it’s certainly not his older brother and sister’s responsibility. He has a dad and I have life insurance to pay for things like that..

And surely if Steph popped her clogs tomorrow Max would go live with Petr anyway

Reactions: 9
Absolutely disgusting that she has created and event through eventbrite and charging £10 for someone to join and listen to her talk about autism. She has no qualifications to be charging people to listen to her own experience and she certainly shouldn’t be handing out information
Just when you think she couldn’t stoop any lower

• Wow
Reactions: 18
People asking on her TT what cause she is donating to for her event. Erm now come on people it’s for the bank of Vav 😡 hence why she isn’t replying
edit to add: 3 hours long listening to Vav 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People asking on her TT what cause she is donating to for her event. Erm now come on people it’s for the bank of Vav 😡 hence why she isn’t replying
She should donate it to FOA since she owes them anyway 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s getting utterly ripped for it.

she really thinks she’s a celebrity huh.
And so she should, she wants to charge people to listen to hear speak about autism then go hire out the Lemon Tree and charge people Steph and do it in person.. oh wait..

Not a chance a single penny is going to charity, the link says it’s in June.. it will never happen and then they’ll be issues getting refunds for whatever reason

Let’s see what she has to say about getting stitched when she lands and how she justifies it.. even her sheep are asking why they have to pay and what it’s for?

Reactions: 13
So Bradley has confirmed it , but ffs beefy
It’s you droning on for 3 hours ! You could have at least got it all confirmed on thr event page !! So is soooo tit at social media

Reactions: 7
So Vav hasn’t replied to anyone asking about it but Bradley did and Steph has liked it. Still doesn’t sit right with me. If your going to create and event for charity at least make sure you state this and the charity. I mean she’s had plenty experience raising money for charity 🤭

She’s not qualified to charge for an event her experience is with her son and her son alone. Every parents experience that I’ll be different. Why not link the charity Sensationall in her bio anyway without charging for events. She’s a fecking disgrace

Reactions: 10
Now she is on saying that they haven’t yet spoken to the charity she has chose

how badly organised is this ?
She really shouldn’t be charging
She should just be donating to the charity with the money she makes off videos !

she is out of order ! Charity thief for a 2nd time impending

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t even use the services of Sensationall so there’s absolutely no chance of her donating to them
This 👏 now she’s in her comments saying she hasn’t even spoke to the charity yet. Why not have all this organised before announcing it. Basically she’s come up with this idea over the weekend, asked Bradley if he was up for it and went ahead and posted. As per usual she’s just winging it and fuking it up. why not just do a live and all gifts received during live go to a charity? charging people to listen to her bullshit is disgusting

When you think she can't stoop any lower 😳
What advice is she going to give out, buy an iPad, headphones (for when you can't be arsed listening to the tit your kid watches), ear defenders and a few chewies?! ....oh and get a sunflower lanyard for que jumps!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.