Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She most certainly is the queen of stuffing Jiffy bags tonight šŸ˜‚
---
This is quite literally the face every man in Aberdeen makes when they see old craggy faced, thunder thighs Tinder profile šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Bit of a strange post from Nana Macaroniā€¦what about her other grandkids/great grandkids? Or is Max not worth ā€œstaying alive forā€ unless he talks?

IMG_2219.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Bit of a strange post from Nana Macaroniā€¦what about her other grandkids/great grandkids? Or is Max not worth ā€œstaying alive forā€ unless he talks?

View attachment 2900136
The amount of adoration put on that wee one over the others is bizarre generally I find.

Of course he should be adored, all kids deserve to be.

But the way they go on "didn't know what love was until you" "you made me a mummy" "five years of being a mummy" all that jazz while there's a teenage daughter at the side just watching this all be said?

Tell us you've got a favourite without telling us eh?

Reactions: 9
Heā€™s the favourite because of the amount of money he generates for them all. Between Petrs maintenance , the benefits and TikTok income heā€™s the cash cow .

also her new man was on a live with a lassie last night and they were way more natural with conversation then when she sat on for 7 hours.

he also said earlier in evening that heā€™s been struggling with his lives the past week so the only way he can come live is by doing duet ones which he clearly wasnā€™t happy about .

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 12
The amount of adoration put on that wee one over the others is bizarre generally I find.

Of course he should be adored, all kids deserve to be.

But the way they go on "didn't know what love was until you" "you made me a mummy" "five years of being a mummy" all that jazz while there's a teenage daughter at the side just watching this all be said?

Tell us you've got a favourite without telling us eh?
I feel sorry for Are We Lils, thereā€™s no way sheā€™s not seeing that. She lives every day with her mum and now great grandma not even trying to hide the fact Max is their favourite, she lives miles away from her pals and probably feels really lost.

I hope it doesnā€™t lead to her resenting Max but Iā€™m not sure they could blame her if they did!

I feel sorry for Are We Lils, thereā€™s no way sheā€™s not seeing that. She lives every day with her mum and now great grandma not even trying to hide the fact Max is their favourite, she lives miles away from her pals and probably feels really lost.

I hope it doesnā€™t lead to her resenting Max but Iā€™m not sure they could blame her if they did!
100%. I'm a grown adult, I'm super close to my parents and my brother but my brother is, and always has been, my mum's favourite. Even at my grand old age she still does things for him that she doesn't and has never done for me under the guise of "you've always been more independent" yes, true but still an offer would be nice. I'm my dad's favourite so it evens out but still...

If social media had been as big a deal as it is now when I was a teenager and my mum was posting all about how she loved my brother in the way Vav does of course it would hurt. No wonder that poor lassies face is tripping her most of the time. She's been made to be Vavs best friend rather than be looked after like a daughter.

It is a double edged sword though. She can't show off the daughter if the daughter doesn't want it online so I do hope she's actually in person treating her a lot better than how she posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
100%. I'm a grown adult, I'm super close to my parents and my brother but my brother is, and always has been, my mum's favourite. Even at my grand old age she still does things for him that she doesn't and has never done for me under the guise of "you've always been more independent" yes, true but still an offer would be nice. I'm my dad's favourite so it evens out but still...

If social media had been as big a deal as it is now when I was a teenager and my mum was posting all about how she loved my brother in the way Vav does of course it would hurt. No wonder that poor lassies face is tripping her most of the time. She's been made to be Vavs best friend rather than be looked after like a daughter.

It is a double edged sword though. She can't show off the daughter if the daughter doesn't want it online so I do hope she's actually in person treating her a lot better than how she posts.
I could have written the first paragraphs too. I remember tidying out my mumā€™s stuff after she died and sheā€™d been carrying around a crappy poem my brother wrote for years and it broke me. It really stays with you doesnā€™t it? My mum had known her mum preferred my uncle so I thought she would have tried to break the cycle. Daddyā€™s girl here too!

We saw on the recent holidays that Lily is a friend, camera woman and an extra carer for Max. I hope she treats her well too - sheā€™s had a lot of upheaval in her short life. Thank god she seems to have a good relationship with her dad!

• Heart
I could have written the first paragraphs too. I remember tidying out my mumā€™s stuff after she died and sheā€™d been carrying around a crappy poem my brother wrote for years and it broke me. It really stays with you doesnā€™t it? My mum had known her mum preferred my uncle so I thought she would have tried to break the cycle. Daddyā€™s girl here too!

We saw on the recent holidays that Lily is a friend, camera woman and an extra carer for Max. I hope she treats her well too - sheā€™s had a lot of upheaval in her short life. Thank god she seems to have a good relationship with her dad!
Aww I'm sorry to hear that, and that your mum passed. Just little things like that sting, don't they? My mum is a general hoarder of all gifts which causes all other issues! Thankfully it doesn't affect me on a regular basis, and doesn't affect my relationship with my parents or my brother as a rule but it does come out every now and then. My brother and I joke about it as he doesn't think she has favourites and I'm like "mate.... here's seven reasons today alone you're the favourite" šŸ˜‚ I actually think it's more obvious now we're adults which is actually probably better as there's less resentment there. My mum IS generally right, I am more independent than my brother and I probably wouldn't want her doing the things for me that she does for him šŸ˜‚

She does seem to have a good relationship with her dad. I'm sure I saw a comment in here about her wanting to go and live with him, but Vav wouldn't allow it.

She does seem to also have a lot of pressure put on her. They do a lot on the basis of the wee ones needs and she just has to deal with it too. They never really do anything just the two of them, which I think is important for any parent and child relationship.

I hope its all being done offline, but given how much Vav records, she could even record the set up, or scenery to show she's out and about. The fact it's not says to me it's not happening as much as it should be.

• Heart
We grew up knowing my gran favoured the boys. She showed us all equal love so we never felt it in that way, but the boys got off with so much more behaviour wise. We were told we had to uphold certain standards as girls but they could do what they wanted in her eyes.

What broke my heart most was when my auntie and I cleared out her house after she passed. Surprise surprise no boys (grandsons or sons)helped the other girls were busy with babies.
But majority of old memories she had tucked away in boxes belonged to her sons from when they were babies and kids. My aunt was her only daughter and did so much for her yet we only found about 5 photos from her childhood compared the boxes of the boys. And very few other bits from her.
She tried to hide it from me but my aunt was gutted.
I see it with cousins on my other side so not even same ones . The sons are favoured. So I always buy them basic present like pyjamas at Christmas and birthdays whereas the girls get way better gifts from me. But only because I know they get crap and clothes from the parents but watch the brothers get motorbikes andgame consoles x
---
It just makes me so sad for those kids .

• Sad
  • Heart
Boys are always favourite, I'm one of 3 and my brother died when he was wee, my mum never ever got over it and couldn't be bothered with me and my sister growing up, we've both not spoke to her since we were 16 it's a sad situation but she's been out of our lives longer than she's been in it.

I also have 3 and my girls as lovely as they are, are absolute drama queen's it's rather funny but my wee boy just gets on with life and is a wee ball of joy. I don't favour any of them and definitely don't favour them online more than the other. She's doing some damage to Lily I really feel for her and not being allowed to live with her dad because her selfish mother couldn't live without her maintenance, she's just a disgrace.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Vav has also said she is teaching lilly how to care for max when shes not here. I was shocked at this. It is NOT lilys responibility.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Vav has also said she is teaching lilly how to care for max when shes not here. I was shocked at this. It is NOT lilys responibility.
But also shows how uninterested she is in allowing max to develop and have the possibility of having a life thatā€™s as normal as possible. She wants him to be this way for as long as possible. More attention, more DLA, more exploitation.

Itā€™s disgusting, Lily is his sister, not his carer & Vav should be bleeping ashamed of how she treats those kids. Isolating Lily with her disgusting things she says about Max teaching her how to love, how he made her mummy. And then holding Max back to be as disabled as possible. Itā€™s wrong but sheā€™s done a lot worse in her life and the rancid vile buffalo will never have an ounce of shame cos sheā€™s the biggest bleep in Scotland

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But also shows how uninterested she is in allowing max to develop and have the possibility of having a life thatā€™s as normal as possible. She wants him to be this way for as long as possible. More attention, more DLA, more exploitation.

Itā€™s disgusting, Lily is his sister, not his carer & Vav should be bleeping ashamed of how she treats those kids. Isolating Lily with her disgusting things she says about Max teaching her how to love, how he made her mummy. And then holding Max back to be as disabled as possible. Itā€™s wrong but sheā€™s done a lot worse in her life and the rancid vile buffalo will never have an ounce of shame cos sheā€™s the biggest bleep in Scotland
it was the way she said it, like it was a given that max will live with lilly eventually! šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Being brought up with a family full of witches like dirty Diane, mad Pam and Aberdeenā€™s version of Lilo Lil from Bread for a mum the wee lad wouldnā€™t get a word in even if the wee mite could speak. Has she ever thought that if she stopped screaming in his face he might talk more. Anyway, Iā€™ve heard him say a few words and she has completely blanked him. Same way as I bet she gets the full mobility element of benefits for him even though he is more mobile than most.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.