Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the boat he has zero interaction with Max. Saying that Vav is so sad posting so much on the one day she should have her phone turned off. Everything done in life is for likes and it’s really pathetic. I rarely post on social media and I’m rarely on here because the majority of the time I’m a mum. I jump on here if the kids and husband are busy and I’m getting ignored 🤣😬 my wee place to come and moan.

Reactions: 10
On the boat he has zero interaction with Max. Saying that Vav is so sad posting so much on the one day she should have her phone turned off. Everything done in life is for likes and it’s really pathetic. I rarely post on social media and I’m rarely on here because the majority of the time I’m a mum. I jump on here if the kids and husband are busy and I’m getting ignored 🤣😬 my wee place to come and moan.
I'm the same, I couldn't sleep at night knowing I'd ignored my bairns all day to phone duck, I get maw guilt working full time but needs must, however if I had an opportunity to be a full time tik tok moron I wouldn't leave my child unattended 24/7.

Reactions: 6
I think he said he would go but she had to keep him off social media…but she’s been catching up on her two forums and couldn’t help herself but post his arm because her life revolves around getting one up on folk who don’t even care that much.

I can’t work out why they’re away together. Why this birthday? Why when Max is probably not expecting them to be away together? For her this is a chance to be smug and think she’s “winning” but what’s in it for Petr, who seems to have a great and successful relationship with Max without her there? Odd.

Reactions: 14
I think he said he would go but she had to keep him off social media…but she’s been catching up on her two forums and couldn’t help herself but post his arm because her life revolves around getting one up on folk who don’t even care that much.

I can’t work out why they’re away together. Why this birthday? Why when Max is probably not expecting them to be away together? For her this is a chance to be smug and think she’s “winning” but what’s in it for Petr, who seems to have a great and successful relationship with Max without her there? Odd.
Free trip to Disney.

I’d be affronted accompanying her anywhere and especially when she starts twatting about for TikTok and Insta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you want to see your son you need to come away! That’s what’s happened. Probably find it’s his only time back and wants to actually see his son. He’s sitting well away from her in the photos she’s posted. Hardly screaming happy families 🤣 poor max

Reactions: 12
Ugh I stand corrected. Well up until I posted earlier we hadn’t seen an arm or anything of Petr. Everything for social media folks. It’s to get her views up cos remember if M is shown she gets thousands of views and likes but when she’s selling tat she’s lucky if she breaks a thousand. Why would you take a man on holiday when you totally dissed him for being an a** to your daughter whilst married and then slagging him off at all opportunities. Oh that’s right cos you want him back. Well maybe we should pray he takes her back cos that will be the end of TT for her 😁

I’m curious did he spend his birthday with them both last year?
No she was in Benidorm with the kids
---
They we’re together his 1st and 2nd birthday- I’ve no idea about his 3rd when did Petr actually leave?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

With the way she’s spoke about him countless times online I’d have told her to do one and took him by myself.

Reactions: 9
She needs to hop of the leggings and socks trend does nothing for her 😅😅 makes her look 10x bigger

• Haha
Any one wonder if she booked it with Harley? And since he can’t come she said to petr I’m going if you want to see Max on his birthday you have to come

Reactions: 8
Any one wonder if she booked it with Harley? And since he can’t come she said to petr I’m going if you want to see Max on his birthday you have to come
She was with Harley when she first hinted at it with the emojis, did he not post something similar which is why it was speculated they were going together?

Its harley she is with. Thats no way maxs dad. Any videos around the wee boys father he is very engaged and you can tell there is a connection. The male shown is not the father-‘im quite confident about that. Im telling you, there is no way petr would embarrass himself by going along even for a freebie. Eastern Europeans are very proud people and his family would be utterly disgusted if he went away with vav after the slander and negative image she has put on his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its harley she is with. Thats no way maxs dad. Any videos around the wee boys father he is very engaged and you can tell there is a connection. The male shown is not the father-‘im quite confident about that. Im telling you, there is no way petr would embarrass himself by going along even for a freebie. Eastern Europeans are very proud people and his family would be utterly disgusted if he went away with vav after the slander and negative image she has put on his family.
i am sure u will have receipts to back that up? 😏

• Haha
Weird as when she was with Harley they did a video about going to Disney
---
Na I would say it’s Maxs dad , it the cake cutting on Insta the hands are too manly for Harley , he uses a lot of hand creams 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.