Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will die on this hill 😂 I don’t believe he’s there
So the fact that she’s only posting stories on her IG and nothing on tik tok makes me think that Pedro is there and has said he wasn’t going if the few days were going to be about tik tok

Reactions: 8
Big vavron blanchard making it all about her once again. Makes me wince "i made this happen" what booking a holiday??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes me feel like absolute 💩 that I’ll probs never be able to afford to take my son here yet she’s one of the worst people and is living the dream life’s unfair lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Makes me feel like absolute 💩 that I’ll probs never be able to afford to take my son here yet she’s one of the worst people and is living the dream life’s unfair lol
tit isn't it, but she has no friends ,can't even take her son to a soft play in her own area the list goes on

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine not taking your teenager to DLP never met anyone, no matter how old who doesn’t like Disney unbelievable

Reactions: 12
Big vavron blanchard making it all about her once again. Makes me wince "i made this happen" what booking a holiday??
Brings backs memories when she posted the picture of the kitchen in pip mansion making out like she bought it 😂

• Haha
The daughter won’t be going because of the ex husband. Vag chose him over her own daughter. It’s despicable.

Reactions: 15
I think she is there on her own with him #wherespedro 😏
The wean looked as if he was looking for someone while in the horses maybe p was watching or then again maybe she is there on her own with the wean quite sad when she also has lily n so many family and friends

Reactions: 6
It’s overhyped and overrated. Your son is 100% better off with you not going to Disney than Max ever will be with her. A loving, safe, happy childhood is worth more than anything.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.