Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Disney with Peter go ahead? Sorry I'm being lazy not looking back the thread.
Yes it did. But she found it “hard work” co parenting with him together. Reckon he knocked her back and she didn’t like it & he probably pulled her up how she babies him

Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is this dancing 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Reminds me of my granny at the Masonic Halls for a party, smashing out the slosh after tanning a couple vodka cokes and scranning sausage rolls and party susies at the buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People apparently queuing up to meet these no marks, what the feck is wrong with people now a days . She’s a fecking lazy waster who’s horrid to people, the mind boggles

Reactions: 11
Wee random post from me, I don't care what size anyone is but I have those black trousers from Zara....I'm a 14 on the bottom and mine is a medium....if she is saying she is a 12 on the bottom and wearing L she is defo lying!!

Reactions: 12
Reminds me of a dodgy 60th birthday party I was once at. 😂

Notice she's absolutely eye bleeping the camera and trying to make it all about her as usual. Fat slag .

Reactions: 8
Reminds me of my granny at the Masonic Halls for a party, smashing out the slosh after tanning a couple vodka cokes and scranning sausage rolls and party susies at the buffet
Like a night at the British legion 😂
---
What in the name of strictly come dancing are they pair of twats doing. That bit where she sings “so park your Lexus” I always imagine someone parking it up Vav’s big arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought she never used filters?
I canny with those eyebrows, why does she do them so big and dark like that. It looks ridiculous!
The "naturally high arched brows" are out so its defo a filter!

Thought she never used filters?
Claiming that it’s because she’s had her makeup done 🙄
---
Why the fuk does she feel the need to have her camel out. If your trousers are that tight that your vagina is on show you need a bigger size doll. Also how can she claim she’s a 10/12 when cherine is open that she’s a 14 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.