Stephanie Vavron #39 Bak on Tinder.Pics make it look like she has a pal,when really shes Aberdeens Shallow Hal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean “within” you illiterate bleeping cockwomble!! Your sarcastic posts don’t really translate as funny when you have to sit and decipher what it is you mean Steph 😂
---
It’s WITHIN you absolute thick bleep

And hardly difficult when dating apps are public & you’re swiping on anything with a pulse

Took lessons off minky Nana and mad Pam I see
😂😂 Ditto! We posted the same thing at the same time 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you mean “within” you illiterate bleeping cockwomble!! Your sarcastic posts don’t really translate as funny when you have to sit and decipher what it is you mean Steph 😂
---

😂😂 Ditto! We posted the same thing at the same time 😂
😂😂 great minds

Reactions: 6
Why has someone commented I seen the video… what video?
---
My partner is just dandy Steph. I’ve kept him happy for a number of years unlike you and your less than 2 year marriage to Petr 😏 Oh, and my man didn’t have to be dying to agree to marry me. Also, I know he’s safe to stay away from you because he knows you and knows EXACTLY what you are the same as all his mates and most men in Aberdeen. Good luck on Tinder though hun 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She really is a special type of psycho. Always has to bring it back to people’s ‘men’ wanting her 🤣🤣🤣 nae bother Vav. The reality is she’s so so jealous of anyone with a normal, healthy relationship. She can’t stand it, the jealousness and bitterness comes out in all those lines and wrinkles in her rat face. Can’t wait to see the next tinder victim. She’ll probably be a victim of ‘pull a pig’.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine posting a few days ago asking herself questions on insta & saying you are done with guys and would be happy just you and your baby’s forever, and at the same time updating dating apps…. That is embarrassing

Reactions: 7
She really is a special type of psycho. Always has to bring it back to people’s ‘men’ wanting her 🤣🤣🤣 nae bother Vav. The reality is she’s so so jealous of anyone with a normal, healthy relationship. She can’t stand it, the jealousness and bitterness comes out in all those lines and wrinkles in her rat face. Can’t wait to see the next tinder victim. She’ll probably be a victim of ‘pull a pig’.
To quote my man about her “I wouldn’t even poke that with a crappy stick” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll be able to tell herself that the “trolls” stopped her meeting her Loyal King on Tinder when the reality is, her reputation does precede her and she’s notorious for her awful behaviour.

Are we taking bets on how many alleged hate crimes she’s logged with Police Scotland so far?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly wish she would stop these try in hauls, the no neck trying to breath in grips ma tit. You look like a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To quote my man about her “I wouldn’t even poke that with a crappy stick” 😂
Everyone else’s men want her….but Petr fucked right off. She should concentrate on trying to keep her own men. If my man was wee Rylan I would be begging some bleep to take him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know who 'did yi aye' is on cc but I've had tears laughing at their comments 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone else’s men want her….but Petr fucked right off. She should concentrate on trying to keep her own men. If my man was wee Rylan I would be begging some bleep to take him.
And Cammys brother said if he'd survived he would of left her.

She's actually no well with the size of her ego. My man certainly wouldn't look twice at her.

F*cking idiot that she is.
---
I don't know who 'did yi aye' is on cc but I've had tears laughing at their comments 🤣🤣
Where you been young lady missed you 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
duck sake. I see shamu has poured herself into more clothes too small for her whilst holding her belly in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And Cammys brother said if he'd survived he would of left her.

She's actually no well with the size of her ego. My man certainly wouldn't look twice at her.

F*cking idiot that she is.
---

Where you been young lady missed you 😂😂😂
🤣 Aw bless ye💗 I've just not been feeling very well but feel a bit better today 😊 see I haven't missed much! beefy flaps still desperate for a man 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’ll be able to tell herself that the “trolls” stopped her meeting her Loyal King on Tinder when the reality is, her reputation does precede her and she’s notorious for her awful behaviour.

Are we taking bets on how many alleged hate crimes she’s logged with Police Scotland so far?
She’ll be doing an Aimless and saying Hamza himself has invited her to Holyrood to speak about the awful hate crimes she experiences every day. Which is actually just people pointing out her very dodgy past and catching out her constant lies. Her posting herself in a swimming costume every morning is a hate crime in itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.