Stephanie Vavron #39 Bak on Tinder.Pics make it look like she has a pal,when really shes Aberdeens Shallow Hal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just re watched the tik tok about the hairdresser and duck me is everything a problem in her work, the way it’s worded blah blah just Noooooo. She jumps on the bandwagon of everything to make it this huge issue ok Barber worded it wrong, has since apologised and changed it but beefy needs to A blame someone from Aberdeen cause instead of actually reading something properly, sees a headline and jumps straight to tik tok to try and go viral, and B has such bleeping victim mentality it’s off the chart. She just grinds my gears. On a positive note the likes and comments are absolutely tit and I love that for her 😂

Reactions: 14
Do you think it’s actually her profile on tinder? I’m not sure how it works but could someone have set it up and she doesn’t know about it?
Actually I shouldn’t be so stupid, course she’d know about it, she reads here daily 😂

100% hers.

Her Instagram is linked to it too.

Reactions: 8
Spring 2024 Tinder profile.
Now looking for a loyal king, after her previous princess 🌈
And by loyal she means: don’t disagree with her, don’t call her out, do exactly what she wants when she wants it, allow yourself to be ridiculed by her, Mad Pam, Nana Mink, Nana Mink’s Husband, Are We Lils and anyone else Steph wants you to be ridiculed by, go along with whatever lie she tells even if it’s blatantly obvious it’s a lie, be ready to fight for her on social media at any time, be prepared to film yourself driving and be prepared to be isolated from your family and friends.

So aye. Form and orderly queue lads.

Reactions: 16
The barber made a mistake, and has fixed it. I expect it was a clunky and misguided way of saying additional needs kids are welcome and catered for here, not we’re charging the special needs folk extra because we can.
---
My friend’s son has additional needs and the barber used to give my friend an appointment for him early morning before they opened. The local kids’ shoe shop did the same.

Reactions: 9
Do you think it’s actually her profile on tinder? I’m not sure how it works but could someone have set it up and she doesn’t know about it?
Actually I shouldn’t be so stupid, course she’d know about it, she reads here daily 😂
It’s definitely hers, she’s verified which means she’s either provided ID or biometrics to gain that tick.

Reactions: 7
Spring 2024 Tinder profile.
Now looking for a loyal king, after her previous princess 🌈
I’m sorry but what in the fukery is going on with her thumb in that first photo? How is that even possible 😂😂 clearly used a filter and fuked up her witchy fingers. No man’s gonna want them creepy hands wrapped roon their boaby. Wonder why this photo didn’t make the tinder cut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why's she using that pizza pic 😩🙈 I'd delete and burn its the worst pic ever. The rest are all woeful but the pizza one is 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I couldn't believe she'd picked the black net curtain and brown trainers combo as a picture but it might be the only photo she'd got with that lassie and she wants folk to think she's got "famous" pals (so famous I can't even remember who she is).

So much about it just screams red flag. Mum buns and snot? Aye. Sexy image there Vav. It's one thing sharing you're a mum, it's another being outright gross.

Reactions: 13
Why's she using that pizza pic 😩🙈 I'd delete and burn its the worst pic ever. The rest are all woeful but the pizza one is 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She must think she looks sexy or just showing the lads she loves to put stuff in her mouth
Food / d**k

For someone who didn’t post that much her page is gonna take a shift to posting more about him now as she thinks it’s gonna get her new followers and engagement.. she is the worst !

how Petr can allow his son to be plastered all over I have no idea , well I do she prob threatens him with not seeing him

sick sick sick

Reactions: 8
I've got 3 kids and can confirm I've never had fingerprints in my hair 😆(kids swinging from it and jam etc)but then she likes lying about finger prints 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No sane, decent man will go near her. Look at the list, churchy and Harley short arms who was clearly was gay and only using her for engagement. Thats all she will get it some wannabe who sees and opportunity but won’t stick around long or some crack pot that other women won’t touch with a barge pole.
Her reputation more than proceeds her now, the whole of the north east talks about her and her fucked up behaviour!! She can hide behind this facade of I’m not bothered, everyone is jealous or bad to me victimhood but it must strike her hard that no one likes her and that she cannot control the narrative if what everyone is saying about her. The likes and engagement should tell her enough, even she can’t spin that any other way and it will get worse and worse for her. Better get those scissors sharpened!!

Reactions: 14
she uses that pizza picture constantly on her instagram fake ask me anything responses

Reactions: 6
I’ve just re watched the tik tok about the hairdresser and duck me is everything a problem in her work, the way it’s worded blah blah just Noooooo. She jumps on the bandwagon of everything to make it this huge issue ok Barber worded it wrong, has since apologised and changed it but beefy needs to A blame someone from Aberdeen cause instead of actually reading something properly, sees a headline and jumps straight to tik tok to try and go viral, and B has such bleeping victim mentality it’s off the chart. She just grinds my gears. On a positive note the likes and comments are absolutely tit and I love that for her 😂
Wasn’t even in Aberdeen either

Reactions: 4
Oh here she goes with the whole trolls have found out in 24hrs of her having a dating app. No doll yet again you’ve had her nosey beak across here reading. Also you’ve been lying again about just downloading it since your trigger finger swiped for HAHM Pal 😂😂 your such an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find the “still figuring it out” very strange. I mean, to me that reads as “I want a shag”. When I used to use apps that type of response always gave me the ick

Reactions: 9
It’s WITHIN you absolute thick bleep

And hardly difficult when dating apps are public & you’re swiping on anything with a pulse

Took lessons off minky Nana and mad Pam I see

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.