Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @OriginalAntiInfluencer for the thread title.

Stephanie Robertson Smith Vavron still refuses to address what she done with money raised for her deceased husband who she proposed to whilst aware he was dying from a terminal illness. Stephanie was very aware of the money she would receive, only if she was his wife. This man was not her usual type at all. This has been confirmed on national newspaper The Sun, by bereaved members of his family. Her mother, Mad Pam, has blamed local shops in Aberdeen for stealing charity buckets of which there is absolutely no evidence. The general consensus is Stephanie stole this money and bought herself a flat. The life insurance and death benefit money she received from this poor man wasn’t enough. She didn’t give his poor Mother or brothers a penny. Instead choosing to act like a celebrity at the next Aberdeen FC game, waving to fans. It was around this time, days after her husbands death that she slept with one of his friends.

Where is the Charity Money?

Some pics of our rat faced 👽 beaver Beefy Babe. Skinny legend Size 10 Staf.

Please remember, do not wear leggings if you are fat please. Stephanie does not appreciate this. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Cue the rattling on about petr and their relationship video🤨🤨 snoreee she did this before when she split with rylan aswell shes so transparent it is pathetic trying to get at him

Reactions: 13
Come me with guys as I drive without a seatbelt, talk with my hands and eyefuck the camera !

Honestly I believe we will see videos of her shitting soon ! She films everything !!!

Single mum you are not charity thief

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
1. Making out her and Petr have this amazing co-parenting relationship. Does she forget how many times she has ripped him to shreds. It’s all fake, he probably most definitely can’t stand her

2. She seriously thinks she’s above the law driving and recording herself. The whole recording whilst driving is against the law and I hope it comes back to bite her in her giant arse. She’s going to cause a serious accident one day because she isn’t paying attention as she is too busy eyeballing the camera

Reactions: 15
Petr can’t stand her. You don’t throw someone out your house that you have a great co-parenting relationship with. She would love to get back with him. She probably thinks this annoys wee Rylan. She forgets not long ago she was on slating big Pedro for not seeing Max for weeks on end and not FaceTiming him, when she was annoyed people said he was a great dad. She probably thinks the big man has another new bird. #pinchme

Reactions: 12
Comments not going her way! She’s an absolute hole of a lassie
Noooooo. We know she’s thick, but come on to duck man. I cannot believe she has actually said that. Justifying filming herself driving because she thinks James Corden does it.
What’s the problem officer? Have you no seen carpool karaoke? She’s as thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Creasing… 😂 last time I checked he was towed about on a lorry

Pretty sure if James Cordon was driving about using his phone while driving on national tv he’d be in jail not presenting the late late show 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Noooooo. We know she’s thick, but come on to duck man. I cannot believe she has actually said that. Justifying filming herself driving because she thinks James Corden does it.
What’s the problem officer? Have you no seen carpool karaoke? She’s as thick as mince.
Stop it 🫠😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How bleeping thick is she.

I wouldn't even risk touching my phone whilst driving.

I read an article a while back that the police were doing an undercover thing where they had plain clothes guys in vans and lorries to catch people out at traffic lights / dual carriageways when they were next to them not realising they could see in and x amount of people got fined because of it.

Why would you chance it.

She thinks she's untouchable.

She sure has made a c u next Tuesday of herself in the comments on that driving video 🤣🤣 how long till either the comments go or the video😂
---
How bleeping thick is she.

I wouldn't even risk touching my phone whilst driving.

I read an article a while back that the police were doing an undercover thing where they had plain clothes guys in vans and lorries to catch people out at traffic lights / dual carriageways when they were next to them not realising they could see in and x amount of people got fined because of it.

Why would you chance it.

She thinks she's untouchable.
I’ve seen this also. She is just very luck she’s not been caught yet but karma will get her at some point especially as she not only puts everyone else on the road in danger but her kids also
---
Incoming post on how it’s legal for her to drive and film🤦🏻‍♀️😂 She must have been that raging she read up on it to prove her to her followers she was right

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She sure has made a c u next Tuesday of herself in the comments on that driving video 🤣🤣 how long till either the comments go or the video😂
---

I’ve seen this also. She is just very luck she’s not been caught yet but karma will get her at some point especially as she not only puts everyone else on the road in danger but her kids also
---
Incoming post on how it’s legal for her to drive and film🤦🏻‍♀️😂 She must have been that raging she read up on it to prove her to her followers she was right
Is there a section on the government website about recording yourself eye bleeping the camera whilst driving?

Must have missed that. 🙄

She's a boot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
---

---
But she’s not, because she’s looking at the camera, eye bleeping herself. That desperate for content she has to resort to this.

Reactions: 10
Aw steph shut the duck up you didn't know that until I posted it here! Yes a phone is fine being mounted and recording however eye bleeping yourself not keeping ur eye on the road is illegal!!!
---
Karen are you bleeping thick hen! You can speak to a passenger while watching the road in front of you the whole time! The fkn issue is watching herself in her phone and not the road. God forbid she causes an accident and injures someone! A family member of mine was knocked down by a dangerous driver and was in a really bad way for a long time!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe she’s taking motoring advice from her ex and one of Lily’s dads who was jailed for severely paralysing a man whilst driving dangerously.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.