Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @K4040 and @OriginalAntiInfluencer for the fab joint effort celebrating Aberdeens fattest Beyoncé tribute taking warm baths in the snow from her rented house.

Stephanie Robertson / Smith / Vavron would like to remind women everywhere to celebrate their bodies but not if they’re fat and wear leggings. She doesn’t like to look at that.

Her Nana, Dirty Diane is Aberdeen’s biggest Mink and has raised a family of Minkers.

#pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Parking up my size 10 bay watch arse right here 👀 #lifecouch , looking for some inspirational speech’s to get me through my day #stunning #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here I am, you bunch of minks. I hope you are feeling motivated and disciplined after today’s life lessons from the Gwyneth Paltrow of Northfield? #itsmellslikemyflaps

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahaha not so easy outside in the wind and cold is it? Could manage more than 5 seconds in the shelter of her 16 degree garage 😂 bloody hilarious. I bet she doesn’t last longer than 10 days maximum.

Also hilarious and obvious she’s directly copied someone else’s definition of motivation & discipline! Why is she seeking validation and admiration off total strangers on the internet that she doesn’t give 2 fucks about?! ANYTHING FOR VIEWS

Why did she struggle so much with today's ice bath when it was literally one degree colder than yesterdays? I don't believe she's left that out all night, there wasn't even a thin layer of ice over the top! We've went from standing in 4 inches of "ice" water to the thing sloshing over the edges, block of ice added, thermometer added, ice bath dragged outside and dancing in the snow in a swimsuit. If she's so desperate to prove something just do it right the first time duck sake!
not sure what she thinks she's proving or who to with this while thing but going by today's attempt it will fizzle out be the end of next week!

Reactions: 12
She is defo gonna get fed up doing them, she prob pee’d in it the other day and still hasn’t changed the water or cleaned it
One of her eyebrows looks darker than the other day and it’s bugging me
And apologies to anyone else who uses scissors but it gives me the boke , her cutting away 🤮🤮

What happened to her GRWM videos ..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha went to cut her bread with a knife and cut the camera and started using scissors like that’s what she always does 🙄 learn to edit your videos properly so it at least doesn’t look like your speaking shite “oh if you don’t use scissors where have you been”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is defo gonna get fed up doing them, she prob pee’d in it the other day and still hasn’t changed the water or cleaned it
One of her eyebrows looks darker than the other day and it’s bugging me
And apologies to anyone else who uses scissors but it gives me the boke , her cutting away 🤮🤮

What happened to her GRWM videos ..
Oh she's not about to do another "quirky" "I was testing eye brow pencils and went out wearing two different shades and only realised after I'd been out all day, omg I'm so ditsy" tiktok again is she? She's done that before and let's face it she can't even remember her lies from this week let alone from last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven’t been on here or tik tok in a while, I think I’ve missed a whole chapter 😂 what the hell have I seen, ice baths and a microphone now?! I can’t with 2024 already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haven’t been on here or tik tok in a while, I think I’ve missed a whole chapter 😂 what the hell have I seen, ice baths and a microphone now?! I can’t with 2024 already 😂
Don't worry. Both will be gone soon.

She never sticks to anything for long.

Except being annoying AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just posted a video about a velvetiser and said she’s bought it in white as that’s going to match her kitchen which is white, her kitchen just now isn’t white so I’ve got a feeling she’s bought a new house and she’s only in the rented one till it’s ready🧐but then again maybe I’m just talking 💩 and she hasn’t bought any new house😂😂

Just posted a video about a velvetiser and said she’s bought it in white as that’s going to match her kitchen which is white, her kitchen just now isn’t white so I’ve got a feeling she’s bought a new house and she’s only in the rented one till it’s ready🧐but then again maybe I’m just talking 💩 and she hasn’t bought any new house😂😂
She prob thinks the kitchen she has just now is white 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is that broon faux leather monstrosity, Alexis Carrington called, she wants her jaiket back

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.