Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellmac

Chatty Member
The worst thing about all of this is that she probably will get Steven banned from tik Tok

Reactions: 5

EmmaMcL90

Oh she’s saying gabriella is never sick (cos she’s breastfed) she forgets the videos she’s posted saying both girls are spewing n there’s takeaway tubs full of sick sittin on the telly unit 🤢
I feel like that Megan always looks boggin, the way she sticks her tongue out when pronounces her Ls irritates the fuck outta me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I'm a little reluctant to post this because I don't want to give her any ideas (and we know how often she's on here for those) but I've just heard Mae Stephens (new) song ADHD. Won't put it past Vav for this to be her new overplayed song on her videos.

Although I don't think the lyrics explain it very well (I think it sounds a bit flippant and how the "influencers" describe it) I think she'll run with it knowing her.
Incoming….😂😂

Singleparent789

Chatty Member
Found this lurking about… she looks bloody amazing… but maybe she should take her own advise. She was more busy then surly?
Also I think her biggest problem is ( and if she admitted it people would think more of her) is that she did look amazing and she worked hard for it and she doesn’t like how she looks now but doesn’t know how to get back ( or can’t be arsed)

Attachments

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Well if it helps, that tub is 75cm wide or 90cm wide depending on the version she’s bought. My money is on the 75cm as it’s the cheapest. The 90cm is the same height so looks dumpy compared to the smaller one.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
I’m from NI and know someone in the police so not sure if it’s different here but If it was her first time being caught without insurance she would have at most been fined or given a warning, she’s really full of absolute bs.

Remember when you were wee and you used to put rose petals into empty jam jars and mix it with water to make perfume? That kinda vibe innit
---

She'll be applying for the next Apprentice. She's just the type for it. Full of herself, clueless and can barely read, write or string a sentence together.
Just said this 🤣🤣🤣I'm a bit behind was bizzy today 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
It wasn’t insured. The number plate on her car didnt have a policy of insurance in relation to it. I’m crap at road traffic offences but that’s the jist of it. Yes it might seem harsh and just be an admin issue but road traffic is pretty black and white. In all likelihood if she had tuned up at court, explained the circumstances then very little would have happened as it is so minor. The issue was the fail to appear and what she says happened is what would normally happen. She is wrong about the High Court but not unusual for people to get confused about it.

(Scottish police officer of 21 years)
Me too, 25 years. Where were you stationed?

Reactions: 4