Stephanie Vavron #33 Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd flash her gash for a fiver cash that one

Reactions: 12
It’s the patchy colour for me!!

How can she call herself a hairdresser

o
Trying to convince her Huns her “new” shampoo gives a glass look. No doll your hair looks like it’s been in a chip pan. So greasy

Reactions: 9
Dirty Diane the mink trying but failing to sound like she’s down with the kids, kills me. ‘You rock’ oh thanks Nana you savage big Mink. Funny how all ‘the girls’ never say anything. Just her mad Nana. Mad Macaroni the Mink.

Reactions: 17
Every time someone says the word “mink” on this thread I feel irrationally gleeful. I know I have said this before, but well played bringing that back to the fore.

Reactions: 15
Every time someone says the word “mink” on this thread I feel irrationally gleeful. I know I have said this before, but well played bringing that back to the fore.
I like mink as we all know some….

Minker is my favourite though.

There was a pub brawl, complete with a stabbing reported on Fubar or somewhere. If I remember it was Summerhill. First comment was “Minkerz gonna mink”
It tickled me

Reactions: 14
I can’t even see Roma’s name without thinking of that mortifying tanning accelerator “ad” she did on the beach in Spain with a very confused middle aged man in the background.

It’s truly my Roman Empire.

Reactions: 10
And big vag vav did her hair for the event and it was totally shite the back fat dress Aimless had the shits from eating too many takeaways, and vav couldn't wait to start bitching about the state of the room on the live could she!!

Showing off £500 sunglasses, but doesn't show off a handbag that is a few thousand quid....*fakes*

Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of arseholes

How far along the road is the house? Can’t see it on maps and looked right along that road

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get how her water can be 4 degrees, it’s minus 2 in Aberdeen right now and I have icicles in my garden 🫣 how did the water not freeze

Reactions: 13
How far along the road is the house? Can’t see it on maps and looked right along that road
Never mind, found it on street view! Didn’t realise just how close it is to the road and now understand why everyone’s saying get curtains!

Reactions: 9
For someone that doesn’t care about trolls she certainly thinks of them a lot

you would think when she says I don’t care about trolls, I don’t see anything, she would atleast try to pretend and make it out like she doesn’t care… but she cannot help herself

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t annoy me with that song. I just think she’s a dickhead
---
Beefy getting ready to start her day

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.