Stephanie Vavron #33 Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling people to keep their opinions in group chats etc while she is over here reading more than us getting her next content idea….we see you Stefanny 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is not talking about people making up stories & contradicting themselves is she? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine yer maw flashing her flaps on tiktok🤢 a weans dancing app ffs! Her knees are hella swollen looking I bet no even wee rylans arthritic knees are that swollen in this weather🤣. She had some cheek her and lily to say anything about HAHM for breastFEEDING her children. shes getting as bad as aimee for reading tattle and responding with videos

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The more she tries to flash those Lipoedema legs and be ‘not bothered’ the more ‘bothered’ she certainly is. Put your flaps away Vav you big Mink. Half of Aberdeen have already seen them anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s really manic, even more than normal.
the “ice” baths are sending her delulu

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

she doesn’t skinny dip she chunky dunks with legs like tree trunks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She is not talking about people making up stories & contradicting themselves is she? 😂😂😂
Oh yes she is 😂

Her daughter must die of embarrassment. Imagine your mums biggest priority is running about half naked in the snow filming herself. Although I’m convinced she’s not there imagine being cooped up for a week with your mad ma and her latest fad. I bet she’d have been straight into town the second the snow started

Why is her flapping in the snow got anything to do with her tub temp ???

Wonder how often she empties the water ? Boggin with her flaps

The board today is clearly directed at herself for all she does wrong .. pretty much all on the board

She will give up by end of jan , no mention of the coach again , bet that got canned like the exercise

Reactions: 9
She need ma to look up the word “advocate” because she is so far away from an advocate of anything it’s not even funny. She’s like giant haystacks running through the snow 😂 But remember guys, this is the same woman who is being stalked. Only now she’s opening her garage door and running through the snow before forcing herself into a not so cold ice bath 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she actually putting out threats to kill now?

Nah I’m HOWLING guys. I go to the gym 4 times a week and wouldn’t be able to squat a person (mainly cos I hate squats as much as Staph hates her true size so I avoid them) The image of beefy doing it has fully set me off.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.