Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Vag and Aimless filmed themselves buying sunglasses in London that cost a few hundred....as IF she wouldn't film herself buying a bag that cost a few grand!

Same with these influencers who unbox absolutely everything they own on camera.....but somehow never unbox designer items? Funny that 😄

And as for buying a house, so fucking what? You can go to work, with a regular income and PAID holidays/sick pay to buy a house, these tiktok cunts should try it sometime 🙄 it means nothing!
---
View attachment 2665292
The girls in the background, laughing at nelly the pink elephant posing like an absolute prat 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was the same with the black LV she has, that just appeared one day when she was making a video about going to her divorce lawyer & made out she spent over £3k on that as well when its clearly a DH Gate or Saramart special 😂 over £6k spent on bags & paying £2k a month on rent, no bother big stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Spanor511

VIP Member
Has Rylan deleted TikTok? Slightly worried for the wetwipe!
Hopefully his family or friends have staged an intervention and demanded he stop making a Fanny of himself, and confiscated his devices for his own good.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Who the fuck goes to new york and spends half the time recording shite and the other half replying to folk on tiktok get a fkn grip
---
Emma's fanny is biting her leg pass it on 🤣

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
she will say someone tried to break in her house when she's gone, just in time for the 6 month lease being up

azura81

VIP Member
4681E7DA-0A32-4A78-91BA-4241739AD050.jpeg
Imagine being in NYC and wasting time replying to comments like this ! There’s always one , you’re right staf and that’s you ya sad clown !
the food looked crap ! Yet she is having an orgasm again eating chips! I swear I’d slap my wee auld maw if she did that on camera 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Vag and Aimless filmed themselves buying sunglasses in London that cost a few hundred....as IF she wouldn't film herself buying a bag that cost a few grand!

Same with these influencers who unbox absolutely everything they own on camera.....but somehow never unbox designer items? Funny that 😄

And as for buying a house, so fucking what? You can go to work, with a regular income and PAID holidays/sick pay to buy a house, these tiktok cunts should try it sometime 🙄 it means nothing!
---
Screenshot_20240103_065308_Instagram.jpg

The girls in the background, laughing at nelly the pink elephant posing like an absolute prat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t actually go to fat arse’s page, she just comes up on my fyp, but even if I did. I don’t have kids to check on before I go on TikTok Vav because I haven’t had to pop out kids to try and keep MEN nor have I ever had to propose to a dying man to make myself money. All that attempt at an insult did was throw shade at your own moronic followers 😂😂😂

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Kim Kardashian doesn't whisper OMG Staph get a grip, you're a dirty slapper from Aberdeen, everyone in your hometown laughs at you 🤣

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
This pic was sent in our what’s app chat days ago and I missed it. Anyway, I just seen it and said to my friend “oh, did you get a new chair! Brown is a bit of a gamble with your colour scheme”. Imagine how much I laughed when she told me to look closer and I realised it was Vav’s arse 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
What in the ming the merciless are those eyebrows? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 these TT’s are going to tidieous, isn’t it lilllls, aren’t we lillllls, look lilllllls, all the while lilllllls just grunts in the background.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
At this stage, How Rylan fathered a child has totally perplexed me.

His behaviour is that of a VL.
That’s what blows my mind. I can’t believe he has it in him. Imagine him in bed 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 pleating your hair. Big Vav must peg the life out the wee man.

• Haha
  • Sick

ZedsDead

VIP Member
"New Yorrrrrrrrk, big fat arse it's such a big wide load, it needs its own postcode"

#newthreadsuggestion

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Gloves are aff. Reporting Steven to his work…everyone and their granny get reporting they three cows to everyone. Imagine wanting someone to get sacked from their work for taking the piss out Big Beefy who brings it all on herself. Willingly films all the shit about her life and her son. That’s what we talk about and what Steven is talking about. Things yer fat grand daughter willingly puts online!!!!!!!!!! If she didn’t lie and exploit her son we wouldn’t have that to talk about would we? Or steal a dead man’s death benefit and charity money? Or shag his best pal?

• Heart
  • Haha

ellmac

Chatty Member
So much for ED when she JOKES about going off to hit the treadmill after all the food in New York.

Also was just listing to the Divine Comedy song National Express and the line “it’s hard to get by when your arse is the size of a small country” made me think or our staff
---
and her size “10” arse

• Haha