Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celeb219

VIP Member
Creased that her upgrade to first class was actually just premium economy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ain’t no turning left here my love 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

toppy02

VIP Member
Also the Who said single mums can’t win at life cause she’s standing outside LV she really does need a swift punch in the face with that comment. I’ve been a single mum and no one ever said to me I couldn’t and wasn’t winning at life. At the time I owned my own car, I owned my own house with a very small mortgage me and the kids wanted for nothing and wen on various hols and trips but above all I was winning cause my kids were happy and thriving and that is a measure of winning Vav. Any clown can go to LV and use money from exploring your son or money from the government in benefits or a credit card, it’s in no way winning and it’s a terrible message to put out there. FYI I’ve a couple of designer bags that I like but I honestly don’t walk around with them thinking I’ve won anything. As a mum you’ve exploited your kids, you’ve had so many men through you and your kids life’s it’s utterly disgusting, you’ve openly said your daughter suffers anxiety and mental heath problems so much so she goes to the children’s mental health at ARI. Your son clearly thrives when he’s away from you and oh you stay in a massive rented house and pay someone else’s mortgage!! Most people who are winning would have sorted their shit out and gone and bought a house but you clearly cant cause no sane person would pay 2k a month to someone else’s mortgage. We know you read on here Vav so here’s the message from one independent, hard working woman who’s winning at life you Vav most definitely are not and never will be!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

EmmaMcL90

“Do you know what I thought was really nice? You can just get up out your bed & go there, to the bathroom” aww aye that’s smashing that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Oh here we go.

The girl watches Saltburn once and now every tiktok is going to have murder on the dance floor as the backing track.

Never seen someone more predictable, basic or downright pathetic at jumping on bandwagons two weeks after everyone else is done with them.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Honestly it sickens me that they would want to get a young guy the sack from his work. It’s absolute lowest of the low scumbag behaviour. Like what satisfaction do they get out of that? Do mad Pam and Diane ever sit back and think it’s that sort of behaviour that’s made Staf the exact way she is? Nobody can say anything to her or about her or they take action to ruin peoples lives and livelihoods? Steven should report her to the local newspaper. Aberdeens Beyoncé and her crackpot granny tried to get me the sack for making videos on TikTok. As Steven quite rightly said is it only Staf that’s allowed to make videos? How many people has she tried to call out to gain clout, views and likes from? Big Staf can target vulnerable women every day, encouraging them to buy her shite makeup but that’s all fine. Big Staf brings random men into her house that run about in boxers, days after meeting her teenage daughter. But that’s all fine aswell eh Diane?

• Heart
It’s probably not so much the crowds as the sheer embarrassment of being forced to trail about behind her daft mother filming her.

Reactions: 23

indiechick

Chatty Member
I’ve considered a trip to NY but wasn’t sure how it would be for solo travel. Nice to hear it’s doable and enjoyable, I might look into it for a big birthday in the next couple of years. ☺
Steph certainly isn’t selling it!
Honestly I booked it after a vile abusive relationship with a narcissist.
It was the best and quickest healing I did.
I got to do exactly what I wanted without anyone else’s opinions.
From not leaving the house for 9 months to travelling to the other side of the world. It was amazing.
Also you meet folk when you are there, I even went on a date the first night I was there after getting lost and asking a guy for directions. 🤣
Book it you won’t regret it.

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Canny cope with him 🤣🤣 gather round minions 🙌

Attachments

• Haha

button moon

VIP Member
The trip,was probably booked for her and Rylan and her daughter was second choice .. doubt the daughter would of chose NYC

• Haha
Sat up last night with my oldest having a wine as she's back from Uni, studying psychology and she brought up the Vav said she's a brilliant case study due to her multiple personalities 🤣🤣🤣🤣merry Xmas tattle bitches 🎅😘❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Tigerwhocametotea

Adding nothing to the current convo, but I am still reeling at her firing in amongst the Christmas Day cheesecake on the 23rd. Who does that? 😂

• Haha

azura81

VIP Member
Daughter can’t be in large crowds cause of anxiety oh Hang on I’ll take her to nyc at new year !!
Twat

Spanor511

VIP Member
Dirty Diane being a mink has got to be in the next thread title. Any suggestions? #justiceforSteven

Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Happy new year everyone ❤ thanks for putting up with my shite talk, my moaning my rants and my chats about my life and family yeez must get bored tae tears way me 🤣 hope 2024 is good to you all love trolly rolly 💓

• Heart

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Big Beefy Vavdashian sitting in her NY hotel absolutely shiteing herself incase she gets held hostage for the pandora ring & Alibaba D&Gs 😂

• Haha