Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
🎶 in New York, concrete stompers where lies are made up, there’s nothing we can be arsed doing, cos we’re in New York🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Briar_rose

VIP Member
It’s no even the handbag for me.

She left a fucking BROADWAY SHOW ten minutes before the end. I’d have decked her. What an uncultured clown.
I’m actually affronted at that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

here4bants!

VIP Member
She’s flying with KLM. Let’s hope there’s nothing to complain about with this airline. I flew with them to NY on my second trip and couldn’t fault them.
This trip is just for content and bragging. Nowt to brag about.
It has nothing to do with treating Lilly or having mum and daughter time. She’s already said in this mornings video that max is away to Austria with his dad and she would have been stressed so she decided to take Lilly to New York. Again making it all about her. Also find it amazing that Petr has zero issues taking max away yet Steph greets constantly about how stressful it is to even take max anywhere in aberdeen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Think Wee Rylans period has started and he’s now got the fear.

you know that way when you’re an emotional nutcase for a few days beforehand then you’re absolutely relieved when it starts cos you realise you actually aren’t a psycho that needs a padded cell.
He’s fine. Just deciding what strength tampon he needs

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ololo

VIP Member
Her money is made by selling her sons privacy. Absolutely nothing desirable about that.

Reactions: 27

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
She shamefully recorded herself buying a Pandora charm and an squishmallow Teddy but not that bag, yeah sure we believe its real hunny 🤥🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Spanor511

VIP Member
Nasty Nana started her pish. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Diane is a mink. Pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Catching up on all the Vav drama and just wanted to go back to her post about being away from the wee one while he's away with his dad.

Now, I don't like her invading that wee boys privacy and using him for content at the best of times but when he's in her care, he's her responsibility and stuff, so her videos she twkes at that time are hers to do "as she likes". But there was something that really irked me. Petr obviously took those photos and videos for himself and then was kind enough to share them with Vav so she could see how he was getting on. Why did she then have to share them with other people on tiktok. Its like none of that wee boys memories are private. If I was Petr I'd be really pissed off by that. I hope he took some videos that he kept for just himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I normally just read here but I’m emerging to say whenever I see Steve Madden my mind takes me to Steve McFadden and it makes me laugh, thinking about The Vag stomping about with Phil Mitchell’s trainers on

IMG_0600.jpeg

That’s it folks, follow me for some more interesting posts 😂

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
You pay your respects to the lost souls of 9/11, you don’t fkn film it you thick bitch.

It’s really angered me she’s done that. She is so unaware and uncultured that she acts like a twat on the daily.

• Heart