Stephanie Vavron #2 In a minute I'm going to absolutely, 10 out of 10, be obsessed with being so tired guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched the video yet so she maybe explains it... but why is she putting in extensions after super hairdresser Petr did such an absolute ten out of ten job on her hair cut?
Cause it’s all for “content” guys. The hair extensions are her absolute favourite as is Petrs IN saneeeee haircuts, Stephs life is just 10 out of 10 guys 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also another nut job , would take anyone 5 seconds to find that lodge ! She's there alone with her child... talk about stupid
Yes it says Kiritara on the welcome post to her and Max. Any nut job that’s stalking her page could look that up. Considering she said not long ago she had a stalker, why on earth would she post where she is?? That to me speaks a thousand words…. There was no stalker. But with how many followers she has, I wouldn’t want people knowing where I was, In the middle of nowhere. I’d be wanting to go and relax make sure my child was safe. Not Steph, she wants to make TikTok’s tellin everyone shes at a 10/10 lodge with her 10/10 dodgy hair extensions and 10/10 wooly hat in 20 degree heat, her hair must stink of greese 🤮 Shut your phone off for the weekend and spend time with your child rather than filming content for TikTok, whilst Max is thrown onto his iPad yet again.

Reactions: 8
Tell me your going through a divorce without telling me??? Wait a min was she not saying last week she’s ok now, she’s so over it and at peace! I honestly can’t keep up with her. What an absolute 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell me your going through a divorce without telling me??? Wait a min was she not saying last week she’s ok now, she’s so over it and at peace! I honestly can’t keep up with her. What an absolute 🤡
Aw that narrative changes on the daily. One minute he’s cutting her 10/10 hair, the next he’s the bastard that wouldn’t let her put her heating on and called her fat. Not to mention ignored her daughter, which she conveniently doesn’t mention anymore.

Aw that narrative changes on the daily. One minute he’s cutting her 10/10 hair, the next he’s the bastard that wouldn’t let her put her heating on and called her fat. Not to mention ignored her daughter, which she conveniently doesn’t mention anymore.
I honestly don’t think I have ever came across anyone like her in my life, I really don’t understand how anyone buys into the rubbish she talks daily, people actually fall for it. I do not believe a word she says! Something just not right about the girl at all. And as the person above pointed out, why would any girl with a large following like she does, go to the middle of no where and stay with her little boy, when she was so scared about her ‘stalker’ and I’m sure there will be a few more strange people on her page, it just doesn’t make sence. Everything she posts is a lie! I wouldn’t be surprised if there is actually someone else with her, but the whole just me and max story line fits for her content! Honestly if she said it was raining outside I would get up and check. That’s how much 💩 she talks

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t think I have ever came across anyone like her in my life, I really don’t understand how anyone buys into the rubbish she talks daily, people actually fall for it. I do not believe a word she says! Something just not right about the girl at all. And as the person above pointed out, why would any girl with a large following like she does, go to the middle of no where and stay with her little boy, when she was so scared about her ‘stalker’ and I’m sure there will be a few more strange people on her page, it just doesn’t make sence. Everything she posts is a lie! I wouldn’t be surprised if there is actually someone else with her, but the whole just me and max story line fits for her content! Honestly if she said it was raining outside I would get up and check. That’s how much 💩 she talks
I had to laugh at “Honestly if she said it was raining outside I would get up and check. That’s how much 💩 she talks”

• Haha
Watchin her live and just think how she gives Max no affection, well unless it’s for TikTok then he’ll get a cuddle. All she does is do TikTok’s whilst max is left to gurn in the background. He needs his mam, no wonder he’s non verbal, her heads constantly in her phone and his in his iPad. Poor boy is coming 2nd to TikTok. Fgs put your phone off and enjoy your weekend. Had to laugh when someone said about TikTok being time consuming to her, she turned and said it’s her first time on a live since she’s been away 🤣🤣Aye yesterday hun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right she’s ended me today ‘I’ve never wanted flash cars, designer clothes, big houses , etc

Like seriously?! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Is she forgetting some of us know her/know of her and she’s one of the most vain & materialistic meal ticket hunting girls walking the streets of Aberdeen. Always has been. I mean Max is never out of chavtastic designer clobber for one. But no guys she just wants the simple things does our Prinny. Actually worrying that she believes herself when she’s recording this utter shite lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right she’s ended me today ‘I’ve never wanted flash cars, designer clothes, big houses , etc

Like seriously?! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Is she forgetting some of us know her/know of her and she’s one of the most vain & materialistic meal ticket hunting girls walking the streets of Aberdeen. Always has been. I mean Max is never out of chavtastic designer clobber for one. But no guys she just wants the simple things does our Prinny. Actually worrying that she believes herself when she’s recording this utter shite lies!
My thoughts exactly, she is one of the most materialistic vainest people I have ever had the displeasure to know.
She grates on me and the put on voice 😂

Like seriously?! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Hahhaha OMG what a pile of 💩 if she wasn’t materialistic then she’d be puttin her child that has CP into supportive shoes, for walking rather than the lastest trend that have no support. I can guarantee that she has been told for him to wear supportive shoes rather than fashion ones. But no no Stephy cares more about the looks (Mrs Vain) rather than her childs needs. Take a look at yourself Stephy 🙄

Like seriously?! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
I’ve heard the exact same things from others that know her in Aberdeen.

Just catching up on Tik Toks latest updates today and just wondering what Petrs been up to cause it looks like she’s back slagging him. Thought she was all happy and peaceful and ready to move on. Bet she though after he agreed to cut her hair that they were getting back together. She’s maybe seen him on tinder again

• Haha
How many times do we need to hear …. “I’m a single parent” on her lives 🙄give it a rest. And yes she really is one of the most materialistic, vain, self centred people to walk around Aberdeen.

I was thinking the same it was all good, and she needs to be at peace now and her Petr need to get on bla bla bla… now she’s back to having a mental break down cause she’s going through a divorce but last week she was the happiest and so content and they where getting on.. fast forward two weeks and now it’s I didn’t want to be a single parent, my parents weren’t together, but we have heard all that before so now brining it all up again. I think the whole thing about him cutting her hair and them getting on was cause she was trying to make someome else jealous, but then went it didn’t work and wasn’t getting a reaction she’s back to the scorned wife again!

Reactions: 6
So I've been away for a couple of days, needed some quality time. Barely looked at my phone.

I then see our Steph is away for some much needed quality time... and HOW many posts has she already made up there? I just don't understand why you'd need to record yourself having a "relaxing breakfast". Just eat the damn eggs and enjoy the damn view. But no no. The view has to be recorded. As she says "who do I think I am"... precisely.

ALSO the whole recording yourself looking pensive and finishing a glass of wine? What goes through someone's head when they're sad to go "oh I'm going to record myself feeling sad then put a sad little speech over the top"? Last thing I'd want to do if I was pondering my life choices.

• Haha
Do yous know she’s just had the best cheesecake and coffee she’s ever had… insane, right??? 😂😂

• Haha
For someone who throws money at the most pointless things, it’s sad to see she can’t spend her money on a safe car seat for max. He also should not be sat in the front seat of her car. Drives me mad how many parents lack basic car seat safety 😡

Her videos and content definitely depend on her current state of affairs as they say with Petr. One day she’s as high as a kite and ready to move on, next they’re great together and he’s cutting hair, then he’s back to being the massive red narcissist flag. She’s so manipulative. Totally agree with the above poster, I think the hair cutting drama was an attempt to make someone jealous.

I've just seen her video from the garden centre, I'm sure she got permission from the other parents there to share their children on Tik Tok!!

This seriously annoys me , just because she's happy to plaster her kids all over social media doesn't mean she has the right to put others on!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.