Stephanie Vavron #2 In a minute I'm going to absolutely, 10 out of 10, be obsessed with being so tired guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hat!!! I cannot cope after yesterdays outfit, todays is worse lol!
i seen she was getting hate she said it's not haters it’s fans 😂😂😂 she also thinks it’s her ex’s ex… how can it just not be someone that just hates you cause u an absolute 🤡 of a woman!
she also said she wants a bf So they can sleep at the side of the door so if she is going to get murdered they murder him first! And honestly that’s prob why she’s single and he left her! She’s so self obsessed. Iam the same age as her just found out my partner has an illness, and I genuinely love him that much i wish it was me suffering and not him, (as most people would in loving relationships) so to me that shows why she has so many failed relationships as the only person she is capable of loving is HERSELF

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The hat!!! I cannot cope after yesterdays outfit, todays is worse lol!
i seen she was getting hate she said it's not haters it’s fans 😂😂😂 she also thinks it’s her ex’s ex… how can it just not be someone that just hates you cause u an absolute 🤡 of a woman!
she also said she wants a bf So they can sleep at the side of the door so if she is going to get murdered they murder him first! And honestly that’s prob why she’s single and he left her! She’s so self obsessed. Iam the same age as her just found out my partner has an illness, and I genuinely love him that much i wish it was me suffering and not him, (as most people would in loving relationships) so to me that shows why she has so many failed relationships as the only person she is capable of loving is HERSELF
I was scrolling through TikTok this morning and her live came up when she started talking about the boyfriend/partner situation. Of course it’s all about her and what she wants and how he should treat her nothing said about how they should treat her kids etc. Yes they should treat you well of course but my main concern would be introducing my kids to another guy.

Reactions: 2
She’s only interested in herself. Always has been, that was made clear when she told everyone Petr used to ignore Lily in her own home and she willingly put up with that for a lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
Going by what she wears I genuinely believe in her head she sees herself as an 8, she’s clearly in denial. Just because you squeeze yourself into size 8 Lycra doesn’t mean it fits you. My daughter is a size 8 and she’s tiny. It honestly doesn’t matter what size you are , I’m a sporty size 12 sometimes 14 depending on the shop and I couldn’t care less I’m fit healthy and happy. I’d certainly never start taking videos of the size of my clothing. Your size is no reflection on anything but she’s so vain she can’t bare to have anyone think of her anything other than an 8, wtf is that all about!! Embrace your curves Steph and tell the truth for once or even better don’t speak about size cause no one needs to see or know what size of clothes you buy.
Exactly!

There's a difference between being an 8 and wearing an 8!!

Reactions: 4
Haven’t caught up with her in a while but wow that video… Not the body shape I thought she had at all, why not just own the size she is?
Exactly but one thing I will say positive about her, she went to that buffet breakfast and filled up that plates with what she wanted to eat, not caring that she was goin to be wearing a figure hugging dress that would show her bloated belly from the food. I do like that if I’m honest.
As for Petr, he was meant to have ignored Lily, I just don’t know if I believe that to be fair. I’d say she wanted him to be a total father to her, when in reality they had only been together months before she married. He can’t just all of a sudden love a girl that comes hand in hand with his marriage, that tit can take years. I have no doubt that he liked Lily, I just think Steph is bitter and a crank.

Reactions: 1
Exactly but one thing I will say positive about her, she went to that buffet breakfast and filled up that plates with what she wanted to eat, not caring that she was goin to be wearing a figure hugging dress that would show her bloated belly from the food. I do like that if I’m honest.
As for Petr, he was meant to have ignored Lily, I just don’t know if I believe that to be fair. I’d say she wanted him to be a total father to her, when in reality they had only been together months before she married. He can’t just all of a sudden love a girl that comes hand in hand with his marriage, that tit can take years. I have no doubt that he liked Lily, I just think Steph is bitter and a crank.
This woman is never offline saying she’s on a diet, eating no carbs and going to the gym. Al whilst portraying she is a size 8, which she clearly isn’t but still looks great for her size. She said Petr ignored Lily on more than one occasion, said he totally blanked her. So whilst you have ‘no doubt’ he didn’t do that, maybe speak to Prinny.

Reactions: 4
Omg she’s so unclassy when she eats, pure stuffing that Sausage roll in her gob. Put the phone down, take your time and eat your food before you give yourself an ulcer packing your gob like that.

Reactions: 6
The lash company have reposted some of her content on their page advertising their lashes so that’s why I assumed it’s been paid for as she’s obviously getting paid to advertise their products on TikTok or wherever.
I know a few Instagram influencers and believe me when I say they literally break there neck to go to the opening of an envelope, and are so flattered to be asked to do events in exchange for products or services and not actual payment. All so that they can be seen to be in demand

That outfit! She should not have put those horrendous green shoes on with that outfit! It did absolutely nothing for her!
Live this morning how shes so hungover but makes out she doesnt drink, she doesnt like it.
Putting foundation on with the filter at 100 clearly! How can anyone be influenced by everything being so false!
She doesnt seem short of cash, its nobody’s business what another does with their money but she has probably alot of single mothers following her who probably wonder why they cant afford to feed their kids yet she’s swanning to glasgow for fun then off shopping today, asos haul other day, in primark. Working parents couldnt even afford to splash what she does! I just dont think she’s realistic at all!
Your right she is not realistic she is one of fakest people I have ever had the displeasure to know.

This woman is never offline saying she’s on a diet, eating no carbs and going to the gym. Al whilst portraying she is a size 8, which she clearly isn’t but still looks great for her size. She said Petr ignored Lily on more than one occasion, said he totally blanked her. So whilst you have ‘no doubt’ he didn’t do that, maybe speak to Prinny.
I just think she speaks complete and utter tit to be honest to get content. I just think a lot of what was said about Petr isn’t as true as she makes out, she’d believe her own lies tbh, as I know she’s been known for being a bit of a Pinocchio about relationships before 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Her live just came up on my TikTok. Her pal suzie is on with her. Her pal's wee boy starts chewing on the charger the pal takes the charger off him and the wee boy is crying. For the love of god put your phone down and parent your child. Your too busy on the phone with your pal to notice he's got the charger in the first place

Reactions: 1
😂😂 anyone else notice the way the older lady looks Steph up and down in the tik tok when she’s outside Victoria’s Secret. That’s how I imagine we’d all look at her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.