Stephanie Vavron #2 In a minute I'm going to absolutely, 10 out of 10, be obsessed with being so tired guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t surprise me if the desperate cow is meeting her TikTok possible new victim at her sudden booked weekend away. Has to be something in this for the man eater who cant ever be alone. I find it a bit suss to be honest don’t believe this is just for ‘Max’ and quiet time away. She reeks of desperation.

Reactions: 6
Packed lunch Friday Guys, duck off nobody cares what your child eats 🤣 the same tit basically all the time. I’m sure she said her new packed lunch box was good for pasta etc, never seen her do pasta once for the packed lunch. Mind you it’s all they seem to eat at night. As Steph said on here, she’s making so much money with commission 🤣 if she me making that much then am sure she won’t be moving out of her house🤔🤔Infact in Scotland you get 2 years in the house before it needs to be sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Packed lunch Friday Guys, duck off nobody cares what your child eats 🤣 the same tit basically all the time. I’m sure she said her new packed lunch box was good for pasta etc, never seen her do pasta once for the packed lunch. Mind you it’s all they seem to eat at night. As Steph said on here, she’s making so much money with commission 🤣 if she me making that much then am sure she won’t be moving out of her house🤔🤔Infact in Scotland you get 2 years in the house before it needs to be sold.
Agree the pack lunches are the same thing over and over. You re child won t starve without a million bits of chocolate in the packed lunch! And what the hell is a ‘Pinterest’ mum??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the money to be credible she’d need to have accounted for it, declared and paid tax on earnings for any lender to even consider her for a mortgage or load of any size.

For the money to be credible she’d need to have accounted for it, declared and paid tax on earnings for any lender to even consider her for a mortgage or load of any size.
I'm pretty sure "influencers" have trouble getting mortgages generally. I'm sure I read about Holly Hagan (who does TV as well) having bother with hers and I definitely know of an Only Fans provider (not sure the best word) who was very successful at that role having trouble getting a mortgage in place despite having more than enough capital behind them for the deposit etc. They're a risk because their income isn't guaranteed.

So the pennies our Steph is making on folk clicking the link won't be enough I don't think. No chance she's going to be able to go TikTok full time I wouldn't have thought.

Then again, stranger things have happened.

Reactions: 5
So she goes on and on about how max has made an association of swallowing now being painful and then proceeds to pack all the crispy foods she can find. What in the duck goes through her brain??

• Haha
So she goes on and on about how max has made an association of swallowing now being painful and then proceeds to pack all the crispy foods she can find. What in the duck goes through her brain??
I can't be bothered with her anymore she's so dull and boring. The bairns scared of the bath/now he's not. She's like Cherine a total hypochondriac, however she's in dangerous territory projecting this on her son. The last video I watched her mum was filling in her diary for her like she was some sort of Kylie Jenner Celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure "influencers" have trouble getting mortgages generally. I'm sure I read about Holly Hagan (who does TV as well) having bother with hers and I definitely know of an Only Fans provider (not sure the best word) who was very successful at that role having trouble getting a mortgage in place despite having more than enough capital behind them for the deposit etc. They're a risk because their income isn't guaranteed.

So the pennies our Steph is making on folk clicking the link won't be enough I don't think. No chance she's going to be able to go TikTok full time I wouldn't have thought.

Then again, stranger things have happened.
She will be reading here and next thing we’ll know is that she’s doin only fans 😂😂 Amy name suggestions for her only fans?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely a man involved this weekend! You don t get glammed up with new hair extensions for a weekend In a lodge, on the I pad with your 2 year old 🤣

• Haha
Definitely a man involved this weekend! You don t get glammed up with new hair extensions for a weekend In a lodge, on the I pad with your 2 year old 🤣
My thoughts exactly!!! Bet she’s meeting her TikTok crush half way girl can’t live without male adoration always been the case with her

Also check the absolute shape of her in that PLT joggers and mama t-shirt doing you no favours Stephanie

Right who was it 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why in gods name is she wearing a woolly hat in the middle of summer 😂😂😂

My thoughts exactly!!! Bet she’s meeting her TikTok crush half way girl can’t live without male adoration always been the case with her

Also check the absolute shape of her in that PLT joggers and mama t-shirt doing you no favours Stephanie

Right who was it 😂😂😂😂
Without a doubt, it’s maybe that tik tok creepy single guy or whatever his name is, gives me the boak he does 😂 just hope he’s not driving an old banger as our Steph be running for the hills if she sees that!! Workshy Stephs on the hunt for a meal ticket

• Haha
I know this is bad, but her hair extensions, they are as bad as Rosie bush’s.. and I know that isn’t nice to say, and I do feel bad.. but she’s a hairdresser 🥴

Is she filming while driving!! Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know this is bad, but her hair extensions, they are as bad as Rosie bush’s.. and I know that isn’t nice to say, and I do feel bad.. but she’s a hairdresser 🥴

Is she filming while driving!! Wtf
Also another nut job , would take anyone 5 seconds to find that lodge ! She's there alone with her child... talk about stupid

Reactions: 9
Also another nut job , would take anyone 5 seconds to find that lodge ! She's there alone with her child... talk about stupid
She would absolutely love that guys, think of the content she could make out of that.. 10/10 guys most scariest experience ever guys. Omg I can see the tiktoks now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven't watched the video yet so she maybe explains it... but why is she putting in extensions after super hairdresser Petr did such an absolute ten out of ten job on her hair cut?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.