Stephanie Vavron #2 In a minute I'm going to absolutely, 10 out of 10, be obsessed with being so tired guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rather embarassingly, I'm thanking myself for the thread suggestion, but it's a team effort because we're all absolute ten out of tens guys!

Had to take out "bloody" tired though due to the thread length. But we all know, she's bloody tired because she's a busy mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yay thanks for the new thread xxxxxx
Thank you 😘 Although, I feel like I've just committed some sort of self torture, every time I'm reading "in a minute" I start singing the damn song... 🤦🏽‍♀️

We're going to need to fly through 1,000 comments guys!

I'm sure there will be plenty content provided for us to work with for the next title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she acting as if she wrote that list 6 months ago and it’s all come true. Going on about manifesting (sorry, manafesting) like she’s Northfield’s version of Mrs Meldrum. She obviously just wrote that list today and ticked it all off. 10 out of 10. Ultimate favourite list guys. Absolutely love it.
And you’d think she’d know how to spell jewellery before she started designing it for TOMM.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she acting as if she wrote that list 6 months ago and it’s all come true. Going on about manifesting (sorry, manafesting) like she’s Northfield’s version of Mrs Meldrum. She obviously just wrote that list today and ticked it all off. 10 out of 10. Ultimate favourite list guys. Absolutely love it.
And you’d think she’d know how to spell jewellery before she started designing it for TOMM.
I just came here to say this hahah

Reactions: 4
Thank you 😘 Although, I feel like I've just committed some sort of self torture, every time I'm reading "in a minute" I start singing the damn song... 🤦🏽‍♀️

We're going to need to fly through 1,000 comments guys!

I'm sure there will be plenty content provided for us to work with for the next title 😂
Yep I’m singing it too!!! Will be driving us mad but we will soon fly through this thread haha x

Reactions: 2
Oh me she wants to go away for the weekend so max can watch his I pad in a lodge, with a log fire in the middle of summer 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh me she wants to go away for the weekend so max can watch his I pad in a lodge, with a log fire in the middle of summer 🤪
Oh.my.god she's such a thrill seeker,booking a bloody lodge!

How's she going to cope for 2 days with Max on her own...watch now she will have to come home early , devastated cos Max didn't like it

Reactions: 4
This woman popped up on my FYP recently, and I knew I recognised her from somewhere. Took a few minutes to click that she was the widow of Cammy who sadly passed from cancer a few years back now.

Anyway, something which stuck with me from social media after he died, was how critical and mouthy she was on Facebook. This was a while ago and people mature and change their views, but she was absolutely awful about Peaches Geldof when she passed. Calling her a "tit mother", absolutely slating those with addictions and outright stating that drugs were for "losers". She had clearly hurt people who were friends that had lost loved ones to addictions, but she was unrelenting in her right to post what she wanted on her page - sod who it hurts. Even so much as dragging late Cammy's apparent hatred of drugs into it to justify her opinion.

As someone with "mental health advocate" in her bio, I bloody hope she's changed her opinion on that front. She's certainly no great mother, exploiting her autistic son, and clearly filming an uncomfortable young teen for TikTok clout.

Reactions: 19
This woman popped up on my FYP recently, and I knew I recognised her from somewhere. Took a few minutes to click that she was the widow of Cammy who sadly passed from cancer a few years back now.

Anyway, something which stuck with me from social media after he died, was how critical and mouthy she was on Facebook. This was a while ago and people mature and change their views, but she was absolutely awful about Peaches Geldof when she passed. Calling her a "tit mother", absolutely slating those with addictions and outright stating that drugs were for "losers". She had clearly hurt people who were friends that had lost loved ones to addictions, but she was unrelenting in her right to post what she wanted on her page - sod who it hurts. Even so much as dragging late Cammy's apparent hatred of drugs into it to justify her opinion.

As someone with "mental health advocate" in her bio, I bloody hope she's changed her opinion on that front. She's certainly no great mother, exploiting her autistic son, and clearly filming an uncomfortable young teen for TikTok clout.
This really doesn’t surprise me, She’s a vile creature seems to have someone to say about everything. Addiction is an illness also and no one wakens up and chooses to go down that route. That poor first husband of hers, I’ve seen a few times she’s posted stuff with him in it and quickly deletes, all for “content” as she says!!

Reactions: 7
Going away for two days, so I can switch off time with max on our own..
*They have wifi so max can watch Netflix
And I will flog it all and il do some lives!*

perfect quality time just yous two.. sounds great lol! Basically just going to do the same as she does every night but with a diff background lol!
Does she actually listen back to what she says before she uploads these videos 🥴

This is purely for video content in a different setting. She goes on about max needing routine and structure but takes him out of that for no reason. I don’t believe max does need all she says, I don’t think he’s as far on the spectrum as she makes out.

Absolutely guys all about the content.
The log fire is a 10/10 guys amazing!
Listen guys, yous are sick of seeing me in my kitchen, or on my couch so I’m a need a log cabin to pump me up 😂 honestly she isn’t right, she actually isn’t right! Def only booked to give herself a different background lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope she remembers her 10/10 fizzy sweets for when she’s far too busy making shitey videos to have lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Need a field for max to run around in
With cows and sheep

but he’s gonna watch Netflix with his Wi-Fi?
Would have so much more respect for her booking somewhere with no Wi-Fi and staying off her phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Need a field for max to run around in
With cows and sheep

but he’s gonna watch Netflix with his Wi-Fi?
Would have so much more respect for her booking somewhere with no Wi-Fi and staying off her phone
But then how would all those people that are keeping the fizzy sweet people in business know where to buy the ultimate favourite product?

• Haha
This is purely for video content in a different setting. She goes on about max needing routine and structure but takes him out of that for no reason. I don’t believe max does need all she says, I don’t think he’s as far on the spectrum as she makes out.
Now now come on she needs to lay it on thick to fit her narrative!! I agree with you btw, I’m no expert granted but from what I see it’s all bit sus.

Watch this space….. from all the money she will be making from the ads etc from all those different companies, I bet money on it that by the end of the year or whenever she has to “move out” of her amazing forever home she will suddenly be able to buy her ex husband out and keep her home because it’s amazing guys with no thanks to her stephanators who are the ones clearly buying her stuff she advertises for her to make the said money

Reactions: 5
Absolutely agreed ! Having worked with autistic children obviously the spectrum is huge but I do agree with you.
She uses that poor boy for content !
She’s desperate for any attention and will use anyone to get what she wants. Daft Cow !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.