Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rash84

Is churchyrants still on TikTok? I can’t find him? Just wondering if he’s through his 2p into this shitfest!

Reactions: 2
Exactly 😂 can use your driving license wonder if she flew easyJet ? My daughter was piloting the abz to lgw today anyhoo she needs to get a life… her likes are fair dropping as quick as she drops her knickers.
---

If her daughter is back this weekend and she’s decided to swan off to London with Peter Pan goes to prove she puts herself before her kids. No wonder any man she has ever been with end up leaning her. She’s so needy and me me me
I’ve done that flight a few times…your daughter must have flown me at least once!

ginaG29

outfit no1…. you have GOT to be kidding me????!!!!! and his reactions?! WTF

also did I hear her right saying she’s a size 10 on the plane video???

say it like it is

VIP Member
Guessing she’s fell out with the girl she used to pal about with , the one who had the wee girl with the blond hair , often in Stephs videos , not now 🙄

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I think that HAHM is an annoying attention seeker anaw. I see she's plugging them bodysuits, her and Beefy are two cheeks of the same not size 10 arse.

here4bants!

VIP Member
Apparently they only made up very recently when Aimee reached out to her after all the scandal in The Sun….Aimee would do well to keep her distance from her after what she done to her before.
I had to edit this as realised video in fact was still there haha 😂

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m late to the party… is her husband who died either of the children’s father?

Reactions: 1

Singleparent789

Chatty Member
That yup page has just came up on my page and have been posting stuff yesterday… a msg from mad pam and Lilly’s in the comments.. then Iv just noticed they have posted my thing yesterday about peaches asking staff if she was a troll or was that her opinion… I would just like to say in my defence that page isn’t me lol! They are obv taken stuff from here then re posting on these tiktok accounts…
What page

Singleparent789

Chatty Member
Side note - anyone follow Perrie.sian

anywho shehad a party last night with in the style and befurfevt was on the sign

you’d think there biggest sales gal would have been invited ?!