Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananacake28

Unpopular opinion but I think that HAHM is an annoying attention seeker anaw. I see she's plugging them bodysuits, her and Beefy are two cheeks of the same not size 10 arse.
Honestly I feel the same about that ranting ma pain in the arse. I cannot abide her. In my opinion shes got nothing to create content about shes trying to be the kerri roma of inverurie if thats where shes from - im sure it is. I haven't watched the hahm I must go check her out. However from reading posts of hahm here her and the ranting ma are as bad as steph with their call outs and clap backs like give it a rest your all mum's grow up. I would be bloody mortified if my mum and other mums were calling each other out with stupid clap back music videos, they would be the talk of the school drop offs! I certainly wouldn't let my child hang with any of their kids, imagine they fell out you would be the next person on their tiktok feeds #mortifying. Anyway better go get my bairn ready for school 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Fifah1907

VIP Member
She also told one of the 900 step daddy’s that she didn’t want a baby and he said he didn’t, ended up pregnant, was in hospital miscarrying and when he went to the house to get stuff for her he found ovulation tests everywhere so she’d purposely planned to trap him.
Accused Petr of being controlling, apparently didn’t like Lily and didn’t speak to her in her own home but Steph still kept him around.
Had Max travelling and in bed with Churchy after knowing him for 2 minutes before he called her vanilla and a pillow princess so there’s another person she hasn’t safeguarded her child around.
Could be here all day with the endless story’s of her 🤣 she’s the most disgusting person I’ve ever come across on the app
WHAT THE FUCK

lottie5378

VIP Member
Anyhoo that’s a word she read on here ! That’s a me word 😂😂. She is obsessed with us 😂😂. But Vav being Vav the Chav likes to swap it around and make herself look the victim

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s had nothing dissolved. She was looking more ridiculous than ever dancing in her kitchen with her fake tits out two nights ago, eye fucking herself.
She’s an embarrassment, I just can’t get er how she has gotten away with her shite for so long.

azura81

VIP Member
I disagree 1000% I think he’s gonna drop her once he’s a few deals or enough followers and other women ( more his own size ) slide into his dms…

and she’s gonna be heart broken and give us all a sob story

and he’s gonna say he found out everything trolls said was true to make him look like a good guy
Or proposes down london ?
ding ding 🛎 round 3
---
I disagree 1000% I think he’s gonna drop her once he’s a few deals or enough followers and other women ( more his own size ) slide into his dms…

and she’s gonna be heart broken and give us all a sob story

and he’s gonna say he found out everything trolls said was true to make him look like a good guy
Or proposes down london ?
ding ding 🛎 round 3

Last edited:

Spanor511

VIP Member
OMG, sorry to derail the thread again. @OriginalAntiInfluencer ive just went on the Hardys live. So sad, that wee girl just sitting there and he’s bouncing about, buzzing about getting up the leaderboard. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Sick

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Ive missed a lot of the recent thread action but why has she upset all the other ASD mums?

ASD with a G n T is laughing in the comments of the ‘troll’ TikTok of Fanny ‘I wasn’t going to get in the car’

it’s a funny video to be fair 🤣🤣🤣🤣

aleesha12

From what I’ve seen, Lily seems like a well adjusted, nice girl. It’s a shame she has a horrid mother and criminal father. Hopefully she does well in life despite her upbringing.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Makes me feel very very uneasy. He’s very confident on camera and that poor soul is just lying there oblivious. He’s making a fortune, he’s always highish on the leaderboard.
He has her on camera for the wrong reasons & its purely as bait for gifts.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

azura81

VIP Member
Just love how hippie mama tells it as it is. No airs and graces a genuine beautiful human
---

Whose really winning and it’s certainly not you Vav ! If you think you’re winning at life and people are jealous of you, need to go back to the drawing board love. Anybody that is remotely jealous of you needs to get a life. Ps sort out your hair it looks unatural a bit like yourself. Somebody winning in life does not need validation from anybody and can take criticism. Get back in your box and grow up !
---
Be a dirty delete when she wakes from her drunken slumber.
What was this video ? I didn’t see it

Noonoo99

VIP Member
She says in a video that her second husband nearly died too? Is anything known about that?