Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
There’s Danielle wailing and greeting again in Burkes live.

She’s sick of people slagging her because she needs to go and support Adam at the fight night but feels like she can’t 🤣🤣 pair of absolute bams.
I watched her live the other night and she had two boys in the boxes, one who was fighting at caz's event and was raising money for her charity and the other was going to help her if she was taking part. The boys seemed decent enough and the boy who was going to help her explained that Caz hadn't used her for clout but he had lied to her about the reasons for not being allowed to fight, Caz claimed officials wouldn't allow her and Kerry to fight but the guy said there are no officials because its not a licensed fight, otherwise the other boys fight wouldn't be allowed either because he was an experienced fighter and is fighting someone who's never fought before.

Reactions: 2

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Should be the wedding on Wednesday….brace yourself for woe is me videos 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I see she’s away on holiday again? Where is the money coming from though? She’s taken her grandson this time. She’s only back a month or so.
she must be getting sales through all the shite she posts on tiktok. She is just another cherine, getting all the free samples & raking in the commission. Just done her house up as well. Wonder if the DWP know about her extra income 😐