Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I still can’t get over her raging Kirsty couldn’t afford the wedding while she sits on tiktok all day & that lassie was out grafting 😂

Reactions: 6

Spanor511

VIP Member
Always thought her & Danielle were more scissor sisters than friends 😏
Aye they were together all the time when poor Kirsty was outed as Subways hardest worker. They suit each other tbh. Both lazy, whinging bastards.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Love that aww Kirstys Tayto aunties have a special place we can talk about wit a work shy fat lazy lego heided boot big Burke is 🥳

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Nae idea it was posted on the spa thread .
But aye we’ve been called worse, I mean a jaikey full a gabbas called us riffraff, that one I’ll never get er
We are a fucking delight, fed up being called names off the scottish tiktok elite, shower of bullies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
How have I missed this mutants thread oan here lassies and cows, nae word fae kursty poor cow has ran fur the hills maybe lego heed and mad cherine can clam slam together both a pair of lazy parasite cunts so aye

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Caz probably didn’t want the bill for the place needing an industrial clean after Yoker being there 😷

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Here it’s here, I’m buckelled at the big hard wummin storming aff when she calls us cows & boots 😂
What even brought her rant on? Before this thread she was hardly mentioned. Cow & a boot, been called worse i suppose, thanks for going easy on us Big Burd 🤭

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Canny wait for the tiktoks when she finds Oot the boots have made her a thread 🥳🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Walnutss

VIP Member
Mad slabbering cow

Kirsty was always just getting used anyway and everytime I caught a live she would be speaking to her like shit

Reactions: 4