Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Fucking brilliant rant. Ya bunch a wee cows. And wit? Ya big Lego heed daftie. You’ll do NOTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
Here it’s here, I’m buckelled at the big hard wummin storming aff when she calls us cows & boots 😂

• Haha
I canny get er her calling us boots! Like have you seen the state of yoursel hen? 😂 awa and have a 6 inch meatball marinara and calm doon

oh wait 😂

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Wonder what Kirsty was kiddin on her Job was? Can just imagine her leaving the house wi her briefcase every morning to go to her “high superior job” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

beebee789

VIP Member
It's the walking in and out of the room that does it for me. Where the fuck does she think she's going?

And the wee Pride heart in the corner just seals the deal.

This video goes in the Tatty Wife Hater Hall of Fame, along with Caroline's Declaration of War.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
It’s a sin for Kirsty that she’s probably felt like shite that she can’t afford the big flash wedding that Burke required to show aff on tiktok . Maybe next time Stephanie wants to get married she should get a job & fund more of it herself, or start living within her means.

Last edited:

Bennybhoy1967

I absolutely love this rant, 😂 and would like to be called Bennybhoy the boot from this day forward please.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

xAFx

Wonder what Kirsty was kiddin on her Job was? Can just imagine her leaving the house wi her briefcase every morning to go to her “high superior job” 🤣
that’s what I’m dying to know 🤣🤣 away out in a 3 piece suit dogging it in shopping centre toilets like when your a wean at 14 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
What even brought her rant on? Before this thread she was hardly mentioned. Cow & a boot, been called worse i suppose, thanks for going easy on us Big Burd 🤭
Nae idea it was posted on the spa thread .
But aye we’ve been called worse, I mean a jaikey full a gabbas called us riffraff, that one I’ll never get er

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I was under the impression Kirsty was an area manager for Subway. Poor lassie was probably bled dry keeping big burd while she danced about on tiktok all day.

Reactions: 7

Cass_25

VIP Member
I wonder if she had to come clean and tell her she couldn’t afford it. The thought of it was hilarious though, big Burke and her neddy family, never worked a day in their life between them, all on pip, but attending the wedding of the year at Boclair House, then going home to their private let’s.
Kirsty really needs to have a wee sit doon with her aunties & let us know the score

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Here’s she’s on with the crocodile tears. Greeting coz she’s hungover and Kirsty not there to take her to McDonald’s more like.

maybe if the mad zoomer had actually worked a day in her life she would realise that someone who works for a sandwich shop doesn’t earn the same as someone who works for JP Morgan Chase. Fucking hairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s a sin for Kirsty that she’s probably felt like shite that she can’t afford the big flash wedding that Burke required to show aff on tiktok . Maybe next time Stephanie wants to get married she should get a job & fund more if it herself, or start living within her means.
I wonder if she had to come clean and tell her she couldn’t afford it. The thought of it was hilarious though, big Burke and her neddy family, never worked a day in their life between them, all on pip, but attending the wedding of the year at Boclair House, then going home to their private let’s.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I still think the real tea is big Burke’s been pumping durty Danielle while Kirstie was spending her days kidding on she Wis making meatball marinara’s in the Subway

• Haha