Stephanie Brogan Powell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that ‘Dior’ ring is VILE. that’s on a par with having ‘Mum’ on ya bloody finger. It’s the height of chav

I know her boyfriend. They’ve been together quite a while.

She went to his brothers wedding (remember the stories recently?) and didn’t post a photo of the bride and groom, just multiple photos of herself in that awful but expensive dress.
Who is he? At least share a photo haha. How long have they been together?

Reactions: 1
He’s called Malcolm. I’m fairly sure they were together years ago, had a bit of a break and then back together. Not sure why she hides him tbh I’m in the same circles as them and always wondered.
Hes probably worried other blokes will think he’s a kept man lol

Who eats with their handbag on the table. Get some manners. The waiter doesn’t care about your designer bag every meal pic there’s a bag on the table.

Reactions: 2
Who eats with their handbag on the table. Get some manners. The waiter doesn’t care about your designer bag every meal pic there’s a bag on the table.
So annoying isn’t it. If I was the waiter I would accidentally on purpose drop some lovely red tomatoey sauce onto it lol. That’d learn her

Oh god. Now she’s gonna have veneers from the same place as her MLM ‘hon’ Kristyjgreen. Can she never be original?!!!!

I forgot how insufferable she is “I don’t feel like I’ve achieved much this year” You’ve been on holiday near enough every week with a new handbag, get a grip hun

Reactions: 3
I forgot how insufferable she is “I don’t feel like I’ve achieved much this year” You’ve been on holiday near enough every week with a new handbag, get a grip hun
I hate all the Jan 1st new mean reflecting meaningful bollocks. It’ll be same shit, different handbag (on the table while having a meal)

Reactions: 2
Honestly I think she’s sweet and all but she is proof that money cannot buy style. Just assaults herself with designer and ‘on trend’ clothing.

also why won’t she admit she has a fella?!

If only that orange juice would tip over on to that White Chanel

‘I took my dog for a long weekend’ yet there’s clearly your boyfriend with you in the food/drinks shots and who’s taking the damn photos

What in gods name are those silver boots?!
HELLO is that the fasHON police
Shit me.
And another gaudy suit hahaha get this gal a mirror