Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Finally! And well done! This pyramid scheme hon has needed one for some time now for so many reasons. Loves breaking a rule and hides her boyfriend to the extent that it looks like she doesn’t even have one which is a bit weird to be honest. Also, constantly bragging about all her designer gear she’s treated herself due to that horrible awful pyramid scheme she calls a business, praying on young girls to join when most won’t make a penny and actually loose money and friends from it. Such a toxic scheme, a close friend (who’s good friends with one of her nuskin huns) told me she buys a lot for appearence, then returns it, but has bought the fake version from one of those sites that sell the really good copies from China....so it all looks like her pyramid scheme money bought it when in actual fact she just kept the fake version and returned the real....so fake.

Reactions: 6

springfling

So glad there is finally a tread about her, I went to school with her and every thing about her is as fake as her bags, that girl is a born lair. Even at school she used to lie about where she lived and what her house was like!

Reactions: 5

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Network marketing HUN. Had a ‘HUNS’ sleepover during lockdown and several other public breaches. Can only have her photo taken if she’s holding a strand of her hair. God awful taste in clothes AND hats. Bragged about how she bought her dream house converted barn) in her early twenties when she hadn’t. All for the gram huns.

Reactions: 5

Queenybee

Chatty Member
So glad there is finally a tread about her, I went to school with her and every thing about her is as fake as her bags, that girl is a born lair. Even at school she used to lie about where she lived and what her house was like!
You need to spill the tea!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Ha haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! As long as you don’t hold a strand of your hair when being photographed it’s fine 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry but she looks fecking ridiculous in that headscarf monstrosity!!!!!! She looks like she’s got a swimming hat on 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I must admit I was in two minds about the headscarf trend but she’s helped me make my decision to never buy one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Newgirlcoco

Well that doesn't surprise me in the least!!!!!!!! I also know one of her ‘Huns’ really well too who said similar. Also about the fact the house she’s got now (it’s tiny) is her FIRST mortgaged house. NOT the barn she was in before but she made out it was all for the gram. I can’t bear liars. I cringe when I see her poncing about in her ‘outfits’ with her fake designer bling trying to look all demure. She looks bloody ridiculous!!!!!! If I was out and saw that I’d laugh. She wears all the wrong clothes for her shape and considering she ‘studied’ fashion you’d think she’d know better!!!! Thing that gets me with these pyramid ‘Huns’ is why do they always think they’re better than everyone else?? Why do they all turn into these arrogant, self obsessed, vain, god awful people??? I’d have more respect if they were actually nice people!!!!!! She’s just awful, she only mixes with the ‘Huns’ that make her money. Everyone else in her team doesn’t get a look in. Just vile.
I thought this too about her clothes. She’s gradually put on more and more weight over the last year or two and some of the clothes she wears make her look like a sack of spuds

Maybe I’m just sour from when a friend tried joining her scheme, but was told she wasn’t selling hard enough, and that she needed to be getting her good friends and family on board, else ‘do they even like you, if they won’t support your business’. Was truly horrible. She felt quite victimised in the end. Things like she’s be left out of their ‘hon’ brunches etc all because she hadn’t managed to sell enough, even though she was trying. Just such a toxic thing and the way Steph went about it was awful.

and yeah....what’s with all the hair holding and over use of filters 😂 in real like she looks so different. She’s always so orange and almost ‘blurred out’ with bright blue eyes on the gram, then in real life I think she’s better looking as it’s natural not this over processed barbie perfect filter!

• Wow

N12

I forgot how insufferable she is 😂 “I don’t feel like I’ve achieved much this year” You’ve been on holiday near enough every week with a new handbag, get a grip hun 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

N12

Do you think Stephanie is ok? I don’t remember seeing an Instagram story of her Dior bag this weekend 😱

• Haha

springfling

She’s definitely reading here judging by her latest content. All this ‘I want to be natural’ business and ditching the edits in an attempt to come across as more genuine. Steph, your entire life is built around being shallow; materialistic and on giving false impressions that you’re richer/slimmer/happier than you actually are! Ditching a filter from the photos on your grid doesn’t change the fact that ALL of your photos are of you posing in front of properties that aren’t yours with an ugly influencer outfit and perfectly staged with a (fake?) designer bag to make us think you’ve got something we all want. News flash HON, the real world doesn’t care... only your nu skin down lines do, and even that is only temporary before they realise it’s just an illusion. Your whole existence is one big house of cards.

Her latest post....clearly so desperate to try and convince us she buys all her bags from the designer shops. It’s literally a desperate plee of proof. HON, you can do what you want we all know you buy dupes from China half of the time....which is actually fine - just dont present this fake false facade to your younger more impressionable followers that you buy them all original due to your ‘global business opportunity’...the same one that draws people into one of the most toxic schemes for so many reasons including scamming, bullying, peer pressure just to name a few. Girls will be getting credit cards out just to pay for real designer clobber when it’s maybe not feasible for them. It’s so toxic!
Steph HON - know better and do better please.

Donn01

The ones quite high up can earn like 5 figures a month - I know someone quite high up in Nu Skin regularly earning over £10k but you have to have so many people under you
And that’s why it’s called a pyramid scheme. Even though they insist it isn’t

Queenybee

Chatty Member
She’s definitely reading here judging by her latest content. All this ‘I want to be natural’ business and ditching the edits in an attempt to come across as more genuine. Steph, your entire life is built around being shallow; materialistic and on giving false impressions that you’re richer/slimmer/happier than you actually are! Ditching a filter from the photos on your grid doesn’t change the fact that ALL of your photos are of you posing in front of properties that aren’t yours with an ugly influencer outfit and perfectly staged with a (fake?) designer bag to make us think you’ve got something we all want. News flash HON, the real world doesn’t care... only your nu skin down lines do, and even that is only temporary before they realise it’s just an illusion. Your whole existence is one big house of cards.
Couldn’t have put it better myself!!! and for someone that was supposedly starting out in the fashion industry before entering the shallow fake MLM world her fashion sense is dire! She wears all the wrong things for her figure and all her bloody ‘Hons’ all follow it like sheep. They all look bloody ridiculous and they’re all thick as too short planks. All this meeting for a ‘business’ brunch or working on my business is hilarious. It’s NOT your business love, did you create the products? Did you manufacture them? Do you have business premises? Do you pay employees? No. I didn’t think so. So. It’s NOT your ‘business’. Why don’t you get a real job where you’re more respected and you’re not preying on or trying to convince young vulnerable women that having a nice bag or car makes you better than everyone else.

springfling

And why does she she NEVER show her boyfriend???!!!!!! I think that’s so wierd!!!!! You can see his pint or his cuppa but he’s invisible. Perhaps he’s embarrassed because he’s a kept man sponging off her lol
More likely that she doesn’t consider him attractive enough to be worthy of the gram 😂

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Well that doesn't surprise me in the least!!!!!!!! I also know one of her ‘Huns’ really well too who said similar. Also about the fact the house she’s got now (it’s tiny) is her FIRST mortgaged house. NOT the barn she was in before but she made out it was all for the gram. I can’t bear liars. I cringe when I see her poncing about in her ‘outfits’ with her fake designer bling trying to look all demure. She looks bloody ridiculous!!!!!! If I was out and saw that I’d laugh. She wears all the wrong clothes for her shape and considering she ‘studied’ fashion you’d think she’d know better!!!! Thing that gets me with these pyramid ‘Huns’ is why do they always think they’re better than everyone else?? Why do they all turn into these arrogant, self obsessed, vain, god awful people??? I’d have more respect if they were actually nice people!!!!!! She’s just awful, she only mixes with the ‘Huns’ that make her money. Everyone else in her team doesn’t get a look in. Just vile.

Queenybee

Chatty Member
didnt even notice him because I was so distracted by the fact she has taken makeup tips off someone who’s just been on the slopes all day and taken their ski goggles off
WHY OH WHY DOES SHE INSIST ON HOLDING A STRAND OF HER HAIR??????? PLEEEEEEASE SOMEBODY EXPLAIN 😩😩😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 2

purplelampshade

I know her boyfriend. They’ve been together quite a while.

She went to his brothers wedding (remember the stories recently?) and didn’t post a photo of the bride and groom, just multiple photos of herself in that awful but expensive dress.

It’s the Instagram profile pic that gets me 😂 hair strand? Check. Awkward pout? Check. Beige outfit? Check.
Anything beige, puffy/floaty, or a beige pair of shoes/trainers with a logo splashed on them and ya ‘international business owner’ hon is frothing over it.
It’s so sad when you see them all over Instagram just constantly videoing and filming for the gram. I get it’s ‘content’ but they never stop. I couldn’t live my live like that. Always filming/photo every single second of any sort of occasion. Have a break love!