Stephanie Brogan Powell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I only became aware of this HON over the last few months & because of Krusty, I just had a stalk of her early Insta posts and the content was actually fairly interesting.. also a glimmer of her possibly having a personality. So much more relatable than here is me and my handbag posing aimlessly.. what happened?!
Nu Skin 🤷🏽‍♀️

Can Steph not do anything without copying Kristyjgreen???!!!!!! Krusty went to Norfolk then Steph did. Krusty went Cotswolds. Guess where Steph is now?!!!!! FFS!!!!

Reactions: 1
Whenever I see Stephanie in a fedora I just want to burn mine.
Ha haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! As long as you don’t hold a strand of your hair when being photographed it’s fine 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry but she looks fecking ridiculous in that headscarf monstrosity!!!!!! She looks like she’s got a swimming hat on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Ha haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! As long as you don’t hold a strand of your hair when being photographed it’s fine 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry but she looks fecking ridiculous in that headscarf monstrosity!!!!!! She looks like she’s got a swimming hat on 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I must admit I was in two minds about the headscarf trend but she’s helped me make my decision to never buy one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So you have a ‘garden party’ with shed loads of food, but you end up ordering pizza and then going to the pub??? Sounds like a tit party to me with tit food 🤣🤣🤣. What a bunch of raucous chavs. I’d rather poke my eyes out with toothpicks. Clearly all the ‘party’ props were a complete waste of money and purely for ‘insta’ and the person that provided the buffet must feel free rally pleased that it were purely for ‘show’. What an absolute waste of money and food. They’re are people starving and homeless and you do that. Disgusting behaviour.

They all look like my idea of hell 😂😂
Me too!!!! And is it just me but they all seem to wear the same clothes (far too short dresses for their shape) , have the same bags and basically are ‘hon’ clones!!!!! Get some originality for fecks sake!!!!

Me too!!!! And is it just me but they all seem to wear the same clothes (far too short dresses for their shape) , have the same bags and basically are ‘hon’ clones!!!!! Get some originality for fecks sake!!!!
Need to ban shirt dresses, blazers and stupid hats from “fashHON”

Has anyone noticed that she no longer follows Kristyjgreen???!!!!!! I was told that old Krusty is above her in that MLM. I smelt a rat when Krusty announced she was up the duff and Stephanie didn’t like or comment. Obvs fallen out AGAIN 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
9 pictures of herself in that dress!?
I’m sorry but that is not flattering at all. It’s a shapeless monstrosity. I would’ve asked for a refund lol. Can somebody please tell me why she never wears stuff that actually suits her shape and why does she always do that thing where she holds her hair?????? I don’t understand !!!!!!!!

Hilarious that she was clearly asking if any of her followers work at the passport office to see if they could speed her passport up because she’s such an Insta celeb 😂

didnt even notice him because I was so distracted by the fact she has taken makeup tips off someone who’s just been on the slopes all day and taken their ski goggles off
WHY OH WHY DOES SHE INSIST ON HOLDING A STRAND OF HER HAIR??????? PLEEEEEEASE SOMEBODY EXPLAIN 😩😩😩😩😩😩

I know her boyfriend. They’ve been together quite a while.

She went to his brothers wedding (remember the stories recently?) and didn’t post a photo of the bride and groom, just multiple photos of herself in that awful but expensive dress.

I know her boyfriend. They’ve been together quite a while.

She went to his brothers wedding (remember the stories recently?) and didn’t post a photo of the bride and groom, just multiple photos of herself in that awful but expensive dress.

Anyone could say they know him lol. We need proof 😂