Stephanie Brogan Powell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what they’re like tho isn’t it shallow and arrogant. Unfortunately what they’ve yet to realize is having money or designer bags does not make you a better person or a nicer person or particularly happier. Normal folk don’t feel the need to brag about stuff like that because it’s cringe.

Reactions: 1
The ones quite high up can earn like 5 figures a month - I know someone quite high up in Nu Skin regularly earning over £10k but you have to have so many people under you
And that’s why it’s called a pyramid scheme. Even though they insist it isn’t

Reactions: 3
The only reason they can get out of it ‘officially’ being called a pyramid scheme is because they sell products. But it’s still very much a pyramid scheme 😂

That private room...they were literally frothing over it! It’s just all a bit gross. The obsession with designer bags and brunch. It’s just so boring and over saturated and done. My boyfriend was saying the other day you literally can spot that sort of girl a mile off and he’d never touch one with a barge pole. Not that they need his validation, just his opinion on that type! They all look/post/do the same thing.

The only reason they can get out of it ‘officially’ being called a pyramid scheme is because they sell products. But it’s still very much a pyramid scheme 😂

That private room...they were literally frothing over it! It’s just all a bit gross. The obsession with designer bags and brunch. It’s just so boring and over saturated and done. My boyfriend was saying the other day you literally can spot that sort of girl a mile off and he’d never touch one with a barge pole. Not that they need his validation, just his opinion on that type! They all look/post/do the same thing.
It’s making me cross going to work every day and seeing her just constantly post her handbags and going out for lunch 😩 Surely this pyramid scheme can’t fund her lifestyle forever and she can be back working the 9-5 like the rest of us 😂

Reactions: 2
It’s making me cross going to work every day and seeing her just constantly post her handbags and going out for lunch 😩 Surely this pyramid scheme can’t fund her lifestyle forever and she can be back working the 9-5 like the rest of us 😂
And why does she she NEVER show her boyfriend???!!!!!! I think that’s so wierd!!!!! You can see his pint or his cuppa but he’s invisible. Perhaps he’s embarrassed because he’s a kept man sponging off her lol

And why does she she NEVER show her boyfriend???!!!!!! I think that’s so wierd!!!!! You can see his pint or his cuppa but he’s invisible. Perhaps he’s embarrassed because he’s a kept man sponging off her lol
More likely that she doesn’t consider him attractive enough to be worthy of the gram 😂

Her latest post....clearly so desperate to try and convince us she buys all her bags from the designer shops. It’s literally a desperate plee of proof. HON, you can do what you want we all know you buy dupes from China half of the time....which is actually fine - just dont present this fake false facade to your younger more impressionable followers that you buy them all original due to your ‘global business opportunity’...the same one that draws people into one of the most toxic schemes for so many reasons including scamming, bullying, peer pressure just to name a few. Girls will be getting credit cards out just to pay for real designer clobber when it’s maybe not feasible for them. It’s so toxic!
Steph HON - know better and do better please.

Her latest post....clearly so desperate to try and convince us she buys all her bags from the designer shops. It’s literally a desperate plee of proof. HON, you can do what you want we all know you buy dupes from China half of the time....which is actually fine - just dont present this fake false facade to your younger more impressionable followers that you buy them all original due to your ‘global business opportunity’...the same one that draws people into one of the most toxic schemes for so many reasons including scamming, bullying, peer pressure just to name a few. Girls will be getting credit cards out just to pay for real designer clobber when it’s maybe not feasible for them. It’s so toxic!
Steph HON - know better and do better please.
Here here!!!!!!! I showed my other half the other day and he said who the feck goes for a dog walk carrying a designer handbag lol. He said if he saw her in the flesh dolled up like that he laugh. Bet the Norfolk residents are laughing their heads off when she turns up. Doesn’t her other half question her when she put her crappy looking bags on the table AGAIN???!!!! I’d say Steph what you doing you’re acting like a dick. Have a word with ya self!

Hon, listen, if you’re reading this. We KNOW you have a ‘Dior’ bag, weve seen it about 500 times in the last three days. We also know you have a Chanel bag too because we’ve seen that about 1000 times in the last fortnight. Why do you feel the need to constantly show us???? Do you not think it’s actually extremely shallow??? Or actually more fool you for wasting your money or splurging it when others are less fortunate. Have you ever heard ‘less is more’?? Have a word with yourself eh.

Hon, listen, if you’re reading this. We KNOW you have a ‘Dior’ bag, weve seen it about 500 times in the last three days. We also know you have a Chanel bag too because we’ve seen that about 1000 times in the last fortnight. Why do you feel the need to constantly show us???? Do you not think it’s actually extremely shallow??? Or actually more fool you for wasting your money or splurging it when others are less fortunate. Have you ever heard ‘less is more’?? Have a word with yourself eh.
Haha spot on!
It’s like that bag is a celeb 😂 I get she ‘worked hard’ (aka convinced lots of girls to join her ‘free business opportunity’) but it’s just so tacky to showcase it like she has. Bloody hilarious. It’s so tacky/chavy and just all together lacking taste and class. And the bag isn’t even that nice!

So pretentious. Spending money for the sake of spending money to make it look like you have money. So shallow and childish. In 10 years time she’ll look bag and realise buying a “designer bag” doesn’t actually impress anyone and the money could have been saved / used for better things. So materialistic

She’s definitely reading here judging by her latest content. All this ‘I want to be natural’ business and ditching the edits in an attempt to come across as more genuine. Steph, your entire life is built around being shallow; materialistic and on giving false impressions that you’re richer/slimmer/happier than you actually are! Ditching a filter from the photos on your grid doesn’t change the fact that ALL of your photos are of you posing in front of properties that aren’t yours with an ugly influencer outfit and perfectly staged with a (fake?) designer bag to make us think you’ve got something we all want. News flash HON, the real world doesn’t care... only your nu skin down lines do, and even that is only temporary before they realise it’s just an illusion. Your whole existence is one big house of cards.

She’s definitely reading here judging by her latest content. All this ‘I want to be natural’ business and ditching the edits in an attempt to come across as more genuine. Steph, your entire life is built around being shallow; materialistic and on giving false impressions that you’re richer/slimmer/happier than you actually are! Ditching a filter from the photos on your grid doesn’t change the fact that ALL of your photos are of you posing in front of properties that aren’t yours with an ugly influencer outfit and perfectly staged with a (fake?) designer bag to make us think you’ve got something we all want. News flash HON, the real world doesn’t care... only your nu skin down lines do, and even that is only temporary before they realise it’s just an illusion. Your whole existence is one big house of cards.
Couldn’t have put it better myself!!! and for someone that was supposedly starting out in the fashion industry before entering the shallow fake MLM world her fashion sense is dire! She wears all the wrong things for her figure and all her bloody ‘Hons’ all follow it like sheep. They all look bloody ridiculous and they’re all thick as too short planks. All this meeting for a ‘business’ brunch or working on my business is hilarious. It’s NOT your business love, did you create the products? Did you manufacture them? Do you have business premises? Do you pay employees? No. I didn’t think so. So. It’s NOT your ‘business’. Why don’t you get a real job where you’re more respected and you’re not preying on or trying to convince young vulnerable women that having a nice bag or car makes you better than everyone else.

Do you think Stephanie is ok? I don’t remember seeing an Instagram story of her Dior bag this weekend 😱

• Haha
Do you think Stephanie is ok? I don’t remember seeing an Instagram story of her Dior bag this weekend 😱
She has been awfully quiet of late. Perhaps she sent it back now it’s been in the gram 🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully she’s taking a good hard look at herself and who she’s become.. not likely! I’d imagine she’s breaking lockdown rules somehow and is having to stay off the gram as she’s realised not all her ‘followers’ are loving sheep; we’re all watching 😂 no doubt she’ll have another crisis of self worth and make her Insta private for like two days again 😅

Hopefully she’s taking a good hard look at herself and who she’s become.. not likely! I’d imagine she’s breaking lockdown rules somehow and is having to stay off the gram as she’s realised not all her ‘followers’ are loving sheep; we’re all watching 😂 no doubt she’ll have another crisis of self worth and make her Insta private for like two days again 😅
I did wonder why she did that ?

Well that doesn't surprise me in the least!!!!!!!! I also know one of her ‘Huns’ really well too who said similar. Also about the fact the house she’s got now (it’s tiny) is her FIRST mortgaged house. NOT the barn she was in before but she made out it was all for the gram. I can’t bear liars. I cringe when I see her poncing about in her ‘outfits’ with her fake designer bling trying to look all demure. She looks bloody ridiculous!!!!!! If I was out and saw that I’d laugh. She wears all the wrong clothes for her shape and considering she ‘studied’ fashion you’d think she’d know better!!!! Thing that gets me with these pyramid ‘Huns’ is why do they always think they’re better than everyone else?? Why do they all turn into these arrogant, self obsessed, vain, god awful people??? I’d have more respect if they were actually nice people!!!!!! She’s just awful, she only mixes with the ‘Huns’ that make her money. Everyone else in her team doesn’t get a look in. Just vile.
She totally made out she bought that barn, so I’m glad other people thought the same.

As I only became aware of this HON over the last few months & because of Krusty, I just had a stalk of her early Insta posts and the content was actually fairly interesting.. also a glimmer of her possibly having a personality. So much more relatable than here is me and my handbag posing aimlessly.. what happened?!