Stephanie Brogan Powell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Network marketing HUN. Had a ‘HUNS’ sleepover during lockdown and several other public breaches. Can only have her photo taken if she’s holding a strand of her hair. God awful taste in clothes AND hats. Bragged about how she bought her dream house converted barn) in her early twenties when she hadn’t. All for the gram huns.

Reactions: 5
Finally! And well done! This pyramid scheme hon has needed one for some time now for so many reasons. Loves breaking a rule and hides her boyfriend to the extent that it looks like she doesn’t even have one which is a bit weird to be honest. Also, constantly bragging about all her designer gear she’s treated herself due to that horrible awful pyramid scheme she calls a business, praying on young girls to join when most won’t make a penny and actually loose money and friends from it. Such a toxic scheme, a close friend (who’s good friends with one of her nuskin huns) told me she buys a lot for appearence, then returns it, but has bought the fake version from one of those sites that sell the really good copies from China....so it all looks like her pyramid scheme money bought it when in actual fact she just kept the fake version and returned the real....so fake.

Reactions: 6
Well that doesn't surprise me in the least!!!!!!!! I also know one of her ‘Huns’ really well too who said similar. Also about the fact the house she’s got now (it’s tiny) is her FIRST mortgaged house. NOT the barn she was in before but she made out it was all for the gram. I can’t bear liars. I cringe when I see her poncing about in her ‘outfits’ with her fake designer bling trying to look all demure. She looks bloody ridiculous!!!!!! If I was out and saw that I’d laugh. She wears all the wrong clothes for her shape and considering she ‘studied’ fashion you’d think she’d know better!!!! Thing that gets me with these pyramid ‘Huns’ is why do they always think they’re better than everyone else?? Why do they all turn into these arrogant, self obsessed, vain, god awful people??? I’d have more respect if they were actually nice people!!!!!! She’s just awful, she only mixes with the ‘Huns’ that make her money. Everyone else in her team doesn’t get a look in. Just vile.

Reactions: 3
Finally! And well done! This pyramid scheme hon has needed one for some time now for so many reasons. Loves breaking a rule and hides her boyfriend to the extent that it looks like she doesn’t even have one which is a bit weird to be honest. Also, constantly bragging about all her designer gear she’s treated herself due to that horrible awful pyramid scheme she calls a business, praying on young girls to join when most won’t make a penny and actually loose money and friends from it. Such a toxic scheme, a close friend (who’s good friends with one of her nuskin huns) told me she buys a lot for appearence, then returns it, but has bought the fake version from one of those sites that sell the really good copies from China....so it all looks like her pyramid scheme money bought it when in actual fact she just kept the fake version and returned the real....so fake.
As if people live like that, I dislike her even more now 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Maybe I’m just sour from when a friend tried joining her scheme, but was told she wasn’t selling hard enough, and that she needed to be getting her good friends and family on board, else ‘do they even like you, if they won’t support your business’. Was truly horrible. She felt quite victimised in the end. Things like she’s be left out of their ‘hon’ brunches etc all because she hadn’t managed to sell enough, even though she was trying. Just such a toxic thing and the way Steph went about it was awful.

and yeah....what’s with all the hair holding and over use of filters 😂 in real like she looks so different. She’s always so orange and almost ‘blurred out’ with bright blue eyes on the gram, then in real life I think she’s better looking as it’s natural not this over processed barbie perfect filter!

• Wow
Well that doesn't surprise me in the least!!!!!!!! I also know one of her ‘Huns’ really well too who said similar. Also about the fact the house she’s got now (it’s tiny) is her FIRST mortgaged house. NOT the barn she was in before but she made out it was all for the gram. I can’t bear liars. I cringe when I see her poncing about in her ‘outfits’ with her fake designer bling trying to look all demure. She looks bloody ridiculous!!!!!! If I was out and saw that I’d laugh. She wears all the wrong clothes for her shape and considering she ‘studied’ fashion you’d think she’d know better!!!! Thing that gets me with these pyramid ‘Huns’ is why do they always think they’re better than everyone else?? Why do they all turn into these arrogant, self obsessed, vain, god awful people??? I’d have more respect if they were actually nice people!!!!!! She’s just awful, she only mixes with the ‘Huns’ that make her money. Everyone else in her team doesn’t get a look in. Just vile.
I thought this too about her clothes. She’s gradually put on more and more weight over the last year or two and some of the clothes she wears make her look like a sack of spuds

Maybe I’m just sour from when a friend tried joining her scheme, but was told she wasn’t selling hard enough, and that she needed to be getting her good friends and family on board, else ‘do they even like you, if they won’t support your business’. Was truly horrible. She felt quite victimised in the end. Things like she’s be left out of their ‘hon’ brunches etc all because she hadn’t managed to sell enough, even though she was trying. Just such a toxic thing and the way Steph went about it was awful.

and yeah....what’s with all the hair holding and over use of filters 😂 in real like she looks so different. She’s always so orange and almost ‘blurred out’ with bright blue eyes on the gram, then in real life I think she’s better looking as it’s natural not this over processed barbie perfect filter!
Yeah, similar experience to me, I knew someone in her team that was treated like that. Really upset her it did. If you’re not earning you’re an invisible nobody and made to feel alienated. So so wrong. It can affect people’s health. Vile woman.

I thought this too about her clothes. She’s gradually put on more and more weight over the last year or two and some of the clothes she wears make her look like a sack of spuds
She has piled it on hasn’t she. Really doesn’t dress for her shape and those bloody hats 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she looks like popeye or sommat 😆😆. Trying to be Krusty Green no doubt. Although she probably won’t get a look in now Krusty’s got her new found ‘prey’ to concentrate on lol.

It’s the Instagram profile pic that gets me 😂 hair strand? Check. Awkward pout? Check. Beige outfit? Check.
Anything beige, puffy/floaty, or a beige pair of shoes/trainers with a logo splashed on them and ya ‘international business owner’ hon is frothing over it.
It’s so sad when you see them all over Instagram just constantly videoing and filming for the gram. I get it’s ‘content’ but they never stop. I couldn’t live my live like that. Always filming/photo every single second of any sort of occasion. Have a break love!

Reactions: 2
It’s the Instagram profile pic that gets me 😂 hair strand? Check. Awkward pout? Check. Beige outfit? Check.
Anything beige, puffy/floaty, or a beige pair of shoes/trainers with a logo splashed on them and ya ‘international business owner’ hon is frothing over it.
It’s so sad when you see them all over Instagram just constantly videoing and filming for the gram. I get it’s ‘content’ but they never stop. I couldn’t live my live like that. Always filming/photo every single second of any sort of occasion. Have a break love!
I feel the same. It must be knackering!!!!!! And I bet when they’re all out together they’re just all sat on their phones lol. It’s the sitting inside the car shot that makes me laugh. Always have to have the steering wheel logo in view. We know you’ve got a Range Rover love. You tell us EVERY SINGLE DAY. Despite the fact it’s an old mans car 😝😝😝😝. A lot of us have nicer cars than that but don’t feel the need to shove it peoples faces everyday. She must be INCREDIBLY insecure. So sad.

So glad there is finally a tread about her, I went to school with her and every thing about her is as fake as her bags, that girl is a born lair. Even at school she used to lie about where she lived and what her house was like!

Reactions: 5
So glad there is finally a tread about her, I went to school with her and every thing about her is as fake as her bags, that girl is a born lair. Even at school she used to lie about where she lived and what her house was like!
You need to spill the tea!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Why do we have to have handbags on the table????? Is it a rule???? I don’t get it !!!!

Why do we have to have handbags on the table????? Is it a rule???? I don’t get it !!!!
I have a love of handbags too & a bit of a designer collection but they just stay on my chair or the chair next to me. I wouldn’t dare put them on the table where a drink/food can be spilled on it with the amount they cost & especially the lighter colours. Might be further proof to the previous comment that they are fakes 😂

I have a love of handbags too & a bit of a designer collection but they just stay on my chair or the chair next to me. I wouldn’t dare put them on the table where a drink/food can be spilled on it with the amount they cost & especially the lighter colours. Might be further proof to the previous comment that they are fakes 😂
I was thinking that if bag was near to a coffee cup. I’d be pissed off if I spilt coffee on a 50 quid bag let alone anything else!!!!!! I’d also be pissed off if I was the person trying to serve the food aswell !!!! Move them out the way for feck sake!

I’m really intrigued how much these nu skin hons make affording all these designer bags.
The ones quite high up can earn like 5 figures a month - I know someone quite high up in Nu Skin regularly earning over £10k but you have to have so many people under you

• Wow
The ones quite high up can earn like 5 figures a month - I know someone quite high up in Nu Skin regularly earning over £10k but you have to have so many people under you
Yeah, so many vulnerable women who have been promised the dream!!!!!!!!

Did anyone else listen to her stories with sounds on? The one where she is showing all the tote bags, someone in the background goes...
“He’s also said he’ll take us to a private room if you buy one so”
Why on earth would having a private room make you want to spent £2000 on a tote bag??? To take photos of the private room for the gram is literally IT. What a shallow life