Stephanie Brogan Powell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that ‘Dior’ ring is VILE. that’s on a par with having ‘Mum’ on ya bloody finger. It’s the height of chav 😩

I know her boyfriend. They’ve been together quite a while.

She went to his brothers wedding (remember the stories recently?) and didn’t post a photo of the bride and groom, just multiple photos of herself in that awful but expensive dress.
Who is he? At least share a photo haha. How long have they been together?

Reactions: 1
He’s called Malcolm. I’m fairly sure they were together years ago, had a bit of a break and then back together. Not sure why she hides him tbh I’m in the same circles as them and always wondered.
Hes probably worried other blokes will think he’s a kept man lol

Who eats with their handbag on the table. Get some manners. The waiter doesn’t care about your designer bag 😂 every meal pic there’s a bag on the table.

Reactions: 2
Who eats with their handbag on the table. Get some manners. The waiter doesn’t care about your designer bag 😂 every meal pic there’s a bag on the table.
So annoying isn’t it. If I was the waiter I would accidentally on purpose drop some lovely red tomatoey sauce onto it lol. That’d learn her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh god. Now she’s gonna have veneers from the same place as her MLM ‘hon’ Kristyjgreen. Can she never be original?!!!!

I forgot how insufferable she is 😂 “I don’t feel like I’ve achieved much this year” You’ve been on holiday near enough every week with a new handbag, get a grip hun 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I forgot how insufferable she is 😂 “I don’t feel like I’ve achieved much this year” You’ve been on holiday near enough every week with a new handbag, get a grip hun 🤦🏽‍♀️
I hate all the Jan 1st new mean reflecting meaningful bollocks. It’ll be same tit, different handbag (on the table while having a meal)

Reactions: 2
Honestly I think she’s sweet and all but she is proof that money cannot buy style. Just assaults herself with designer and ‘on trend’ clothing.

also why won’t she admit she has a fella?!

If only that orange juice would tip over on to that White Chanel 😂

• Haha
‘I took my dog for a long weekend’ yet there’s clearly your boyfriend with you in the food/drinks shots and who’s taking the damn photos 😂😂😂

What in gods name are those silver boots?! 😂😂
HELLO is that the fasHON police
tit me.
And another gaudy suit hahaha get this gal a mirror