Steph_dontbuyherflowers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she is. Filming herself crying on the gram again. Shes 40 ffs. Surely her husband must think she’s lost her mind. I can’t imagine my mate crying and posting it on the internet for strangers and I’m half her age!! EMBARRASSING.
Also moaning about how hard it is with the age gap between the big children and her youngest doing bedtime struggles again etc. You knew this when you actively tried to get pregnant.
She is a dunce.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Here she is. Filming herself crying on the gram again. Shes 40 ffs. Surely her husband must think she’s lost her mind. I can’t imagine my mate crying and posting it on the internet for strangers and I’m half her age!!
What’s she moaning on about this time?

She doesn’t really mention Doug that much anymore, I wonder if he helps out or most of the juggling is left to Steph. I think she needs few early nights and maybe a break from ig. I’ll be honest I do like her but she does moan most of the time. Then photographing the burnt bagels in the toaster. It’s all such weird times we live in. Bagels are burnt, ooh let’s reach for my phone and show a few thousand ppl, it’s like no one is ever fully focused anymore and if that’s the case and you’re feeling emotional I think it’s time to put the phone down

Reactions: 1
my children are the same ages as hers so I have the same gap - I'm not blubbering.

why have a third after such a big gap of your not up for it?

Reactions: 3
Why don’t these women think of their kids when they’re plastering their lives and breakdowns all over social media. Their kids and their friends are going to see it & will get absolutely rinsed

Reactions: 2
What’s with the reminding yourself to have fun thing? I hate this whole ‘mums just sit on the sidelines holding the bags’ narrative. What a joyless life to always hold back. Either she’s lying and exaggerating for the gram, or she needs to stop being such a martyr…

What’s with the naked bath photos of both Steph and her husband? 😳

• Sick
What’s with the naked bath photos of both Steph and her husband? 😳
I only saw the one of her thankfully 😅 but that was cringe enough. Do you think he just took a random photo and she then said ‘hey Doug, send me that pic so I can upload it to my Instagram’ or did she ask him to take one? Either way, why why why?!

• Haha
I only saw the one of her thankfully 😅 but that was cringe enough. Do you think he just took a random photo and she then said ‘hey Doug, send me that pic so I can upload it to my Instagram’ or did she ask him to take one? Either way, why why why?!
Well, exactly. So many possible scenarios but no logical conclusion. 🙈 Nekid Doug featured too!

Reactions: 1
I use to really like her but feel like all she does is moan now. I get she has 3 children and is busy but there plenty of other people with 3 children and without the flexibility of being able to choose when to go to work

Same: I unfollowed cos of the constant moaning. Especially over covid and lockdown etc. Her aim was to show solidarity to parents I think but it just became miserable watching and quite frankly depressing

Same: I unfollowed cos of the constant moaning. Especially over covid and lockdown etc. Her aim was to show solidarity to parents I think but it just became miserable watching and quite frankly depressing
Yes! So miserable! I get the aim is to show solidarity but she is very hard to relate to to be honest.
I’ve unfollowed as well….had a quick look today and it would appear nothing has changed!

Isn't it a bit crappy to invite someone on your podcast to promote their book and then post this?
Screenshot_20220923-194759_Instagram (1).jpg

I know she's got a hero complex about creating jobs for her friends and family, but this really takes the piss out of her customer and her podcast guest.