Steph_dontbuyherflowers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one of the instamum crew has recently posted naked pictures of her 2 year old child which includes one of him “curling one out” while learning to potty train and then has deleted all comments warning her of the dangers of posting such pictures.
Also has returned home 2 weeks early from her 2 week holiday and is acting like she’s a hero while stating the reason they returned is just incase they have to quarantine - if they were responsible they would quarantine on return just incase 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Another over sharer who sees no problem splashing her families lives over the internet for her gain.

Reactions: 4
She said they were coming back 6 days early.

Totally agree, if you are prepared to holiday abroad during a pandemic, you should be responsible enough to quarantine just in case on return anyway, regardless of the official rules.

Reactions: 9
We were supposed to be in France this week and next. We decided on May that it wasn’t worth going. We didn’t know what Covid would do infection rate wise, we felt that being in another country that was much stricter about social distancing (which is stressful enough in your own country) wouldn’t be much of a holiday, our travel insurance made it clear that health issues related to Covid if we ended up needing treatment might not be fully covered and we also didn’t want to have to self isolate or quarantine for two weeks because it would mean kids would miss school start. We rebooked for next year. It sucks, but seeing the chaos of “will we won’t we quarantine” the cases rising in France and their rules about face masks everywhere, we think we made the right choice. We can go on holiday when things are in a much more sensible state.
I work in safeguarding. I’ve reported her naked photo. Instagram probably won’t find it against their rules but I figure if people do then maybe they will. Stuff like that pisses me off. An adult wouldn’t want a photo of like that made public (well, ok some would but most normal people wouldn’t) so why is it ok to share kids photos like that?

Back to lurkdom I go...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she was on holiday for one day?
No she was booked for 4 weeks but came back after 2 just incase she had to quarantine on return and is acting like she’s mum of the year

Yep she also seems to love to boast about how much of a moaner and nagger she is - thinks it’s a positive personality trait

I also think it’s ridiculous to go on holiday and then moan about how hard it is with 3 kids. What did you bloody expect!! She’s written essays about how different holidays with kids are! I don’t understand why people think over sharing every detail of their lives on the internet is doing us a favour “honest post alert!” 🤢🤮

• Haha
I reported the photo. I get motherhood is hard and a lot of instagrammers gain a following by over sharing but my god let your children have some privacy . I feel really strongly that Instagram need to do more to stop influencers or those who gave selling accounts using their children as part of their Instagram status . The kids are given absolutely no choice and these images are out there forever. It’s not fair on the children.

Plus all the sycophants under her post , where are the posts saying don’t post a naked post of your child on the internet?

I reported the photo. I get motherhood is hard and a lot of instagrammers gain a following by over sharing but my god let your children have some privacy . I feel really strongly that Instagram need to do more to stop influencers or those who gave selling accounts using their children as part of their Instagram status . The kids are given absolutely no choice and these images are out there forever. It’s not fair on the children.

Plus all the sycophants under her post , where are the posts saying don’t post a naked post of your child on the internet?
She’s deleting them 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I used to like Steph. She was a breath of fresh air amongst the others but the naked toddler photo is terribly wrong, she does complain incessantly, the way she says she speaks to her husband sounds quite unhealthy, and Don’t Buy Her Flowers is a rubbish brand name!

Reactions: 9
I used to like Steph. She was a breath of fresh air amongst the others but the naked toddler photo is terribly wrong, she does complain incessantly, the way she says she speaks to her husband sounds quite unhealthy, and Don’t Buy Her Flowers is a rubbish brand name!
Yeah I agree she is very nasty in the way that she speaks about/to her husband and is willing to air all their dirty laundry and fights out for the gram. Weird.

I genuinely don't understand the logic of posting private family photos to 60-odd thousand followers. What sort of person gets their dopamine fix offering up naked pics of their kids to strangers?

I think she works incredibly hard at the humble, busy working mum image. It's meticulously calculated for commercial impact. She's a marketing pro.

Reactions: 7
I don’t really care about anything else other than the oversharing if her children in particular the recent naked toddler shot. It boggles the mind she thinks that’s ok, my partner gets twitchy when I send him photos of our baby naked to only him in WhatsApp.

I like that she never does adds, in general she seems like an alright person I guess. I dont really like her business cos I LOVE flowers and always want people to send them to me! I find it a bit odd that people would happily pay way over the odds for a paperback,bar of chocolate and bottle of lemonade but each to their own,it doesn’t offend me and I respect the way she has built her business up.

I don’t really care about anything else other than the oversharing if her children in particular the recent naked toddler shot. It boggles the mind she thinks that’s ok, my partner gets twitchy when I send him photos of our baby naked to only him in WhatsApp.

I like that she never does adds, in general she seems like an alright person I guess. I dont really like her business cos I LOVE flowers and always want people to send them to me! I find it a bit odd that people would happily pay way over the odds for a paperback,bar of chocolate and bottle of lemonade but each to their own,it doesn’t offend me and I respect the way she has built her business up.
Actually that’s not true, I find all the life’s so hard pretty annoying. No idea about her privilege at all.

If this were to morph in to a tier 2 instagrammers thread then not so smug now seems is very much cut from the same cloth of moaning in the name of keeping it real

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it. I understand the validation thing but I’d want people to like and comment on pictures of me? Not my naked kids 🙄

I’ve reported it on Instagram as inappropriate/ nudity involving a child. Means I can’t see it now so don’t know if she’s actually done the decent thing and deleted it

I can’t see the naked photo so she’s deleted it I assume. The gift boxes/presents she sells are just overpriced tit you can get yourself from a supermarket.

Reactions: 7
I can’t see the naked photo so she’s deleted it I assume. The gift boxes/presents she sells are just overpriced tit you can get yourself from a

I can’t see the naked photo so she’s deleted it I assume. The gift boxes/presents she sells are just overpriced tit you can get yourself from a
No! I’m wrong sorry

Now France has been added to the list and people returning from Saturday will have to quarantine :unsure:

Reactions: 2