Steph_dontbuyherflowers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has. I wonder if Steph deleted it herself?
don’t think we will ever know; a fair few of us reported it, so it’s either via that or she has found this thread and decided to delete the post. I think we can all agree that it’s unfortunate the world is like that but for the sake of preventing Frank’s image from being taken and used by sickos, it needed to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
don’t think we will ever know; a fair few of us reported it, so it’s either via that or she has found this thread and decided to delete the post. I think we can all agree that it’s unfortunate the world is like that but for the sake of preventing Frank’s image from being taken and used by sickos, it needed to go.
Absolutely. I’ve reported posts on Instagram before and has an update to say they breached guidelines and were deleted - does that still happen?

She usually has an answer for everything so I thought she’d approach it on stories.
I wondered that too. She is probably beating herself up over it.

Absolutely. I’ve reported posts on Instagram before and has an update to say they breached guidelines and were deleted - does that still happen?
First one I’ve reported - in hindsight I wish I had reported others too over the years. Even one of my friends posts half naked pics of her kids. All sweet and lovely to me but F knows whoever sees them 😢

I reported and not had any update to say it had been removed so I guess she’s deleted it herself, thank goodness.

Reactions: 1
She maybe realised it was bad for her public image considering she’s trying to run a business aimed at women.
I think there is a stubbornness there too , being called out but refusing to be pushed to take down the post. She may address it but for me I won’t be watching, I’ve now unfollowed her and won’t use her gift services.

I reported it and had a response to say that it had not breached guidelines... 🙄

She’s one of the few of that crew I still follow as I do really like her in general. But that was unacceptable. I would hope she has had a backlash and it has prompted her to do a little research...

• Sick
I wondered that too. She is probably beating herself up over it.

First one I’ve reported - in hindsight I wish I had reported others too over the years. Even one of my friends posts half naked pics of her kids. All sweet and lovely to me but F knows whoever sees them 😢
Same, but reporting is anonymous & if deleted will both protect the kids and also not cause a rift with friends (although I’m trying to mention it to people that they might want to stop it..)

I’ve noticed she’s calmed down on filming every single move of Frank. I think this is a positive move.

Reactions: 4
Yes she has! Power of Tattle, eh?
I've noticed this too - In fact I haven't seen anything of her at all recently, I unfollowed her and a whole bunch of similar accounts. It's SOOOOO lovely not to watch their incessant fake fawning. Should have unfollowed ages ago.

Reactions: 5
ALL these mum bloggers Alison Perry, Steph, Not So Smug, DLAM complaining so much about being with their children. Maybe don’t have so many if you can’t deal with it. They have these kids knowing that half the time they will be in child care & with grandparents so have enjoyed watching them actually having to look after them during the pandemic and not swanning off to PR parties every night.

Reactions: 3
ALL these mum bloggers Alison Perry, Steph, Not So Smug, DLAM complaining so much about being with their children. Maybe don’t have so many if you can’t deal with it. They have these kids knowing that half the time they will be in child care & with grandparents so have enjoyed watching them actually having to look after them during the pandemic and not swanning off to PR parties every night.
Totally agree! I used to not mind Steph but all she does is moan. A LOT. I’m all for keeping it real but flipping heck it’s non stop! She is always so negative, I often feel sorry for her husband, the way she goes on!

Reactions: 4
Totally agree! I used to not mind Steph but all she does is moan. A LOT. I’m all for keeping it real but flipping heck it’s non stop! She is always so negative, I often feel sorry for her husband, the way she goes on!
So glad other people noticed this too. Used to love her but she became a tough watch just before she had Frank (maybe even before that I’m unsure!) I just kind of felt like if you moan about your kids that much...why did you have 3? I know you don’t know everything that happens behind the squares but come on man! Everything she said at one point was just negative after negative after negative.

Not So Smug Now is the worst I’ve seen complaining about her kids and swearing about them on stories whilst they’re in the room ‘but they can’t hear me as they are staring at their screens’
I feel so many women have children because it’s what they think they ought to do but then they pine for their old life and want to work more than they want to be with their children. I would hate if Not so smug now was my mum she really does act as if she hates being a mum ‘but that’s ok because I’m being honest’ is her answer to everything 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not So Smug Now is the worst I’ve seen complaining about her kids and swearing about them on stories whilst they’re in the room ‘but they can’t hear me as they are staring at their screens’
I feel so many women have children because it’s what they think they ought to do but then they pine for their old life and want to work more than they want to be with their children. I would hate if Not so smug now was my mum she really does act as if she hates being a mum ‘but that’s ok because I’m being honest’ is her answer to everything 🙄
she just always looks so bloody miserable in every picture I see. The weirdly angled selfie with a face like a smacked arse.
i get being tired of them and bored and frustrated but there are upsides, and I only share (if any) the nice bits. If my kids ever stumble across my social media I want them to find a) me saying nice things and if they are negative or about my mental health it’s not blaming them for it (!) and b) not their faces
Bonus points if it’s not racist or beggy

I feel like these instamums are going to look back on these times like the way most of us look back and cringe at a ridiculous teenage phase. Except they are adults who should probably have some self awareness 🤦🏻‍♀️

Omg her stories crying about the vaccine. She is such a bleeping wet wipe. All she does is nap and moan about her husband and marriage. Yawn.

So glad other people noticed this too. Used to love her but she became a tough watch just before she had Frank (maybe even before that I’m unsure!) I just kind of felt like if you moan about your kids that much...why did you have 3? I know you don’t know everything that happens behind the squares but come on man! Everything she said at one point was just negative after negative after negative.
I felt this too, by the way she talked about it she practically forced her husband to have a third and then all she’s done is moan about how tired she is and how much hard work life is.
She’s incessant. Another poor little rich girl.

Gees, the crying and the filming of the crying are so cringe 😬. So unnecessary. I had mine then popped to Tesco, no crying or teary declarations to my phone in my car. Did I miss the memo 🤷‍♀️ What a prize twit.

Gees, the crying and the filming of the crying are so cringe 😬. So unnecessary. I had mine then popped to Tesco, no crying or teary declarations to my phone in my car. Did I miss the memo 🤷‍♀️ What a prize twit.
Yes I think that’s what’s tipped me over - why film it! These influencers that film themselves crying are just so so so bizarre. So cringe. She’s 40 ffs.

I would understand the crying if she was clinically vulnerable but she isn't so why the tears?? Cringe and OTT