Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen any of her videos? I swear 90% of them are spent in drive thrus. She’s done the letting the person in front decide what I eat 3 times, eats while she’s driving all the time then has people telling her how pretty she is. It’s a wonder she’s not huge with the amount of fast food she’s consuming.

Reactions: 2
Yes!! It amazes me the trash she eats. She also seems to get up really late in the day. She's what, 18? It'll catch up with her one day. It amazes me how much fast food is available in the US - where I live in the UK I'd have to drive 30 mins to my nearest McDonalds etc. And that city has only just got its first drive-thru 😂

I mean, good for her if she can make enough money from YT to not have to get a real job, but she isn't setting a very good example with regards to healthy eating IMO. Although I did see her cooking for herself once or twice and it seemed fairly healthy. She also doesn't seem to drink a lot of fizzy drinks.

I do find her voice very pleasant to listen to. It's also quite cute that her dad made her a wooden tray for the car!!

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised this thread is dead, I came here from GG because I am sick to death of their site crashing and being slow. But, the Steph thread over there was one of my most frequent - bestdressed too and shes not on here either!

YouTube keeps suggesting Steph's videos so I decided to watch. My god she is stunning!! Not the most entertaining but very easy to have on in the background.

She is so irritating and her newest video in LA infuriates me so much, complaining about having to wear a mask on the airplane. She just comes across as so utterly unaware of anything.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch her latest video with her new boyfriend, Ross? It seems to me like him and his group of friends are so different to Steph? I wonder what they all have in common. Ross doesn't strike me as being particularly fond of mukbangs. Its gross that she's encouraging her bad eating habits onto her boyfriend and his friends, and I think it might be why the two (Steph and Ross) haven't done a mukbang with just the two of them yet. I seriously couldn't imagine getting into a new relationship and being like, "oh honey, I also eat copious amount of greasy food and unhealthy tit on camera for views and money, do you wanna join me?" and they all somehow agree to film a video with their gf's doing mukbangs too. Lol. Steph specifically acts like she has no idea what's going on and can't even explain her job to her boyfriend and his friends,

Ross: "Steph, what do we do here? Ask your audience some questions or what do we talk about..?"
Steph: "I don't know. We just do...... what we... are doing right now...enjoying ourselves...eating..."

Ugh. So aggravating.

Her boyfriend is pretty annoying; seems like an attention seeker.

Does anyone know what area she bought her house in?

The house looks nice, good for her for eating food to get her house. That video of her ceiling dripping with water sent me so hard though.

The house looks nice, good for her for eating food to get her house. That video of her ceiling dripping with water sent me so hard though.
Looks like the house was updated, but the work was shoddy. I would be livid if that happened after moving into an "updated" home. I wonder if she got a home inspection pre-purchase.

She’s probably just rushed into it like she said she didn’t think there were any other places like that in her area. Would have thought her mum or dad would’ve made sure all was legitimate beforehand though

She has a lot of subscribers and her videos have an incredible number of viewers each time. She must be making a lot of money. Her family is well-off, too, I believe. She is very entertaining, I like watching her videos but still, her life is quite shallow. She graduated from high school and didn't continue her studies to college or uni and she seems to have no aims or aspirations in her life at all. Getting up late, eating, doing yt and that is all.

Reactions: 4
Her new mcdonalds video just irritated me because she seemed so rude to the staff. I know she said please and thank you but her tone and everything just came across as impatient and expecting these people in a non-English speaking country to understand everything that she meant.

Her new mcdonalds video just irritated me because she seemed so rude to the staff. I know she said please and thank you but her tone and everything just came across as impatient and expecting these people in a non-English speaking country to understand everything that she meant.
OMG she is sooo stupid. The staff obviously spoke a very basic English. They will not understand when you say "I want one of each". That is not basic English. They will understand if you say I want one ketchup, one mayonnaise, one honey mustard, one garlic mayo.
It is actually painful how simple minded she is. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Doesn't know how to pronounce balayage. Buys a flavored coffee in Starbucks with all the syrup on the bottom, tastes it without stirring it up and finds it weird that is it tasteless OMG. How can you survive with so little brain inside your head.

Reactions: 6
She could have used a translation app and that would've solved things much quicker than just repeating herself several times. Repeating yourself will not solve things if there is a language barrier.

I didn't even finish the video. I felt like my brain cells were slowly dying just watching her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3