Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have u seen her recent video where shes eating white castle with her parents.. this stupid girl literally jabs her moms toe while moving her car seat back, and laughs hysterically..omg i was so mad about that, because her mom looked like she was in alot of pain but was trying to laugh it out... i dont like Stephs vibes at all, because this girl has issues. She comes across as a narcasssist to me, but also nw as a psycopath.. sorry but i would never have laughed like that if i accidentally hurt my mom like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She takes pictures of her grocery store purchased meat to know when it expires but it’s still in the original container with the expiration date printed right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you take a look at her older videos her friends are taking the piss out of her stupidity and she does not even realize it...... :rolleyes:

Hasn't she only done a collab with her friends/family Ross and Nikocado? So is she calling Nikocado fake too?

She's throwing some shade on her ex Ross in her latest video.
And it is so annoying she is asked some relationship advice and she is talking some irrelevant particular tit about what happened in hers. Eg., what is a major red flag in a relationship and she talks about criticizing other people's appearances. Although it is not nice it is definitely not something I would call a serious or major red flag. Or when she was asked about manipulation she mentioned liking insta pictures of butts and explaining it is only a photo. Again, very rude to do so, but it is not a manipulation, it is purely being extremely disrespectful and shallow. OMG why does nobody tell her how dumb and stupid she is?

I found her latest one boring. What a coincidence most of the questions were about relationships 🙄 She just used the opportunity to get some shade in. Made me laugh when she was saying about it being a red flag when they are liking butt pics, yet it's ok for her to position herself just right for some cleavage shots or shots of her butt in tight gym wear and put it on Instagram!

Yes the amount of double standards with her is ridiculous! but I think Ross is a dick and sounds unbearable to be around judging from her video..

Reactions: 6
Yes the amount of double standards with her is ridiculous! but I think Ross is a dick and sounds unbearable to be around judging from her video..
He definitely was, I couldn't watch her videos if he was in them.

Reactions: 2
Also the question was ‘who are your celebrity crushes?’ not which YouTubers do you think are hot lol :rolleyes:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She parked at a freaking bus stop in LA 🤣🤣

Does she not care that she pays for her food at drive-thrus only to carelessly drop them on her disgusting car floors and then decide to not eat them? How wasteful is that?? On top of that she dropped her del taco churros in a RENTAL. She's a pretty girl but holy heck the amount of fast food she eats makes her looks very unattractive. I wonder how many calories she consumes in a typical mukbang day. Girl loves to treat herself a LOT!

She also claims to hate sweets and only loves savory, but anybody with a halfway decent diet can see this is not true as she constantly raves about sugary coffees with cream and caramel sauces from Starbucks , ugh.

Last edited:
New q&a coming on her new video…get ready for the cherry picked ‘best questions’!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen any of her videos? I swear 90% of them are spent in drive thrus. She’s done the letting the person in front decide what I eat 3 times, eats while she’s driving all the time then has people telling her how pretty she is. It’s a wonder she’s not huge with the amount of fast food she’s consuming.
She goes to the gym a lot and eats at those places around once a week. She is clearly fit. Her abs are amazing!

Yes!! It amazes me the trash she eats. She also seems to get up really late in the day. She's what, 18? It'll catch up with her one day. It amazes me how much fast food is available in the US - where I live in the UK I'd have to drive 30 mins to my nearest McDonalds etc. And that city has only just got its first drive-thru 😂

I mean, good for her if she can make enough money from YT to not have to get a real job, but she isn't setting a very good example with regards to healthy eating IMO. Although I did see her cooking for herself once or twice and it seemed fairly healthy. She also doesn't seem to drink a lot of fizzy drinks.

I do find her voice very pleasant to listen to. It's also quite cute that her dad made her a wooden tray for the car!!
YouTube is a really job if you can make enough of it. It is harder work than it seems, what with the editing, which they say takes hours. Check out her social blade. I only wished I made that much money and I have a "real job." I think in the end if you make good money and have a plan, save and invest, etc., it's fine. I don't think I'll ever make as much money as she does so I would never knock her for making a living off social media. Nothing wrong with it (I work in traditional media btw).