Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol does she think everywhere is like America??
I think so hahaha. Saying how they dont have ranch and neither did Greece etc. Clearly not very aware of different places.

Also... an "interactive zoo" where you can ride elephants etc?? How exploitative does that sound. Ugh, the whole video was sooo shallow.

Reactions: 2
Ugh not everyone loves to dump ranch all over their food. Their are people around the world who like to take care of their diets.

She doesn't know the basic terms for a lot of things as she described "silicone" as a rubber material thing a couple of videos back and I corrected her in the comments. She should repeat high school or SOMETHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ugh not everyone loves to dump ranch all over their food. Their are people around the world who like to take care of their diets.

She doesn't know the basic terms for a lot of things as she described "silicone" as a rubber material thing a couple of videos back and I corrected her in the comments. She should repeat high school or SOMETHING.
Your are actually right, she is so dumb as if she had never gone to any school at all:m

Omg have u guys seen the video where she literally called Geese, chickens?! How stupid can you be! Shes really pretty no doubt about it, but prettt stupid too. I feel like even 3 or 4 yr olds know what Geese are. 🤦🏻‍♀️ i just noticed lately that when shes waiting for her orders at drive thru's, she literally looks at the workers in a pissed off sort of way, but as soon as they give her a complement, shes a completely different person... can someone tell me why mukbangers like her are even getting a single penny.. its so annoying

Reactions: 3
Omg have u guys seen the video where she literally called Geese, chickens?! How stupid can you be! Shes really pretty no doubt about it, but prettt stupid too. I feel like even 3 or 4 yr olds know what Geese are. 🤦🏻‍♀️ i just noticed lately that when shes waiting for her orders at drive thru's, she literally looks at the workers in a pissed off sort of way, but as soon as they give her a complement, shes a completely different person... can someone tell me why mukbangers like her are even getting a single penny.. its so annoying

I totally know what you mean. A lot of youtubers are fake nice because they are on camera and have an audience. She might just be shy or impatient but I've noticed a lot of mukbang youtubers don't even know how to converse with regular working people?! Its quite shocking to see. The geese thing just blows my mind, I don't think someone of her lack of willingness to learn should be dating and/or having potential children one day.

And I wonder whether her bf is just as stupid and if not when he will get bored of her stupidity :D

In her last vid, she did not know the word oxidize, and something else I don't remember, also very trivial. She is the kind of dumb who is clearly not aware of it and does not feel embarrassed.

In her last vid, she did not know the word oxidize, and something else I don't remember, also very trivial. She is the kind of dumb who is clearly not aware of it and does not feel embarrassed.
i used to think she was just not very bright but after traveling way out of her usual Ohio it’s not just that. She acts extremely entitled. I haven’t gotten the feeling she thinks these were amazing experiences but more that she deserves them. So to go from what you were saying, I don’t think she feels embarrassed about not knowing things because she was never taught that it was important. She flies by on a Shein slave labor fast fashion faux kardashian look and ignorance is bliss attitude. She also talks a whole lot about how she can’t read a book and that they’re so boring. Part of me thought she would blossom into this sweet person once she got out of such a tiny environment but she’s just a self-centered asshole who stares in a reflective lense all day whether it be camera or human, it’s the same endorphins.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She doesn't understand why she has split ends in her hair. She thinks it's because of the bleaching several years ago ... Woman, you just recently have had highlights done!! Don't you know it destroys dark hair??

Did anyone see what she put on her story about the breakup with ross? I missed it and I’m curious!

Did anyone see what she put on her story about the breakup with ross? I missed it and I’m curious!
I didn't 'cause I don't follow her but I can imagine what she may be like in a relationship: spoilt little self-centered princess. In addition, she is dumb as fck. Not a lucky combination :D to be able to keep a guy in the long term as long as he is a bit smarter and good looking.

I think she said they were going in different directions age wise so they split up. Really I think it was the pregnancy prank that did it. He clearly doesn't want kids, it was so awkward!

Reactions: 4
I think she said they were going in different directions age wise so they split up. Really I think it was the pregnancy prank that did it. He clearly doesn't want kids, it was so awkward!
ohh right that makes sense I did think he was a bit old for her tbh! And yes that prank was horrible I felt so bad for him in that moment and he did seem to really not want kids whereas she talks a lot about wanting a family. He seems so immature for his age and just all about filming his really weird brainless content with his friends.

ohh right that makes sense I did think he was a bit old for her tbh! And yes that prank was horrible I felt so bad for him in that moment and he did seem to really not want kids whereas she talks a lot about wanting a family. He seems so immature for his age and just all about filming his really weird brainless content with his friends.
He definitely comes across as immature especially with the content he films.

He's like 29 but acts like he's just got into college. Steph needs more life experience for sure. She seems sheltered and her goals do not align with her maturity level at all. Not to mention she should pick up a book once in a while.

Reactions: 5
Her family is not the smartest either I guess. Her dad doesn't know what a kiwi looks like.

• Haha
I was really surprised by that! Are kiwis not as popular in the US or something?? 😅

• Haha
She acts like too much of a spoiled child to me. I get she has made her own money but has no goals she wants to pursue other than being knocked up...& does she seriously wish 'Subway' would put hot cheetos in their sandwiches?!

• Wow