Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was sooo stupid again. She said Opalex, instead of Olaplex. Also, with one iced coffee drink she says ohhh this drink may need a stir. All of them need a stir, you idiot. When will she learn that fancy coffee drinks with syrups, especially iced ones, NEED TO BE WELL STIRRED. Freaks me out that she takes all these flavoured, layered iced coffees and does not stir them. Whyyyyyyy?? :cry:

I don't really mind if people mispronounce names of products since some of them are unusual or not easy to remember...but isn't she a tad young to be using such products? At 20 you don't really need all that extra care for your skin like that... The iced coffee thing...I remember her dad didn't catch on to stirring them either..and he said it tasted better not stirred. I guess it depends on your preference. I know I sometimes like my whipped cream on coffees as it is and not stirred.

I don't really mind if people mispronounce names of products since some of them are unusual or not easy to remember...but isn't she a tad young to be using such products? At 20 you don't really need all that extra care for your skin like that... The iced coffee thing...I remember her dad didn't catch on to stirring them either..and he said it tasted better not stirred. I guess it depends on your preference. I know I sometimes like my whipped cream on coffees as it is and not stirred.
Olaplex is for hair, she wants to repair her hair and grow it.
I am talking about coffees with thicker syrups in the bottom. It only makes sense to have syrups in the coffee if you stir them up to taste the flavor. Otherwise you just get normal coffee :) Whipped cream: same here. No stir :).

Reactions: 1
Olaplex is for hair, she wants to repair her hair and grow it.
I am talking about coffees with thicker syrups in the bottom. It only makes sense to have syrups in the coffee if you stir them up to taste the flavor. Otherwise you just get normal coffee :) Whipped cream: same here. No stir :).

Ah yep that makes sense then. She should lay off the colouring and do hair treatments for a long while and it'll grow naturally. It's simply how I grew out my hair to be healthy and long during my 20's.

She was sooo stupid again. She said Opalex, instead of Olaplex. Also, with one iced coffee drink she says ohhh this drink may need a stir. All of them need a stir, you idiot. When will she learn that fancy coffee drinks with syrups, especially iced ones, NEED TO BE WELL STIRRED. Freaks me out that she takes all these flavoured, layered iced coffees and does not stir them. Whyyyyyyy?? :cry:
Came here to say “Opalex” 🙄 if I was putting myself out there on a public platform I’d be so conscious of saying everything correctly for fear of looking stupid!
Also “I bought a Dragonfruit but when I cut it open it was white…” ….giiiirl

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah yep that makes sense then. She should lay off the colouring and do hair treatments for a long while and it'll grow naturally. It's simply how I grew out my hair to be healthy and long during my 20's.
Exactly! I remember when she said (and I mentioned it here :D) that she just doesn't understand why her hair is unhealthy :D. Having highlights never crossed her mind LOL. Olaplex is good, but if she keeps coloring it it will not really help.

Olaplex is a hair care system. I don’t think it’s that great, it’s overpriced for what it is, ingredients are fraudulent, and it causes rashes in a lot of people. It’s been hyped up by social media and those who it works for and she follows all the trends about half a decade later.

Last edited:
When she was on the floor holding the puppy above her, its poor front legs!! She was pulling them outwards!

• Sad
In her latest pizza video
“It’s hailing and there’s meant to be a snow storm later today in Ohio” *Steph wearing a tank top* lol…always dressing weather appropriately

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is insufferable in her latest video. She tells these tinder stories, bragging about how crazy all guys are about her. Her every second word is "like", sooo annoying. Then she is making remarks about how boring her ex was and how he ruined her holiday in Mexico. Honestly, she sounded like a 14 year old the entire time.

She is insufferable in her latest video. She tells these tinder stories, bragging about how crazy all guys are about her. Her every second word is "like", sooo annoying. Then she is making remarks about how boring her ex was and how he ruined her holiday in Mexico. Honestly, she sounded like a 14 year old the entire time.
I know! Like a guy wanting to chat with you makes him a crazy person? Why not just tell them you aren't interested then?

Reactions: 4
I know! Like a guy wanting to chat with you makes him a crazy person? Why not just tell them you aren't interested then?
We went out one time then he was texting wanting to see me again!!! So crazy!!!”…..uuum that sounds like normal behaviour to me but ok…
She comes across very immature a lot of the time…

We will see her trying and experiencing the local cuisine on this trip or ….just McDonalds? 🙄

• Haha
She can’t swim! I felt a twinge of guilt for even cringing at that because truth is, there’s lots of reasons why some people weren’t taught to swim. Cultural, financial, location, parents never learned, parents were always working, etc.
She’s falls into none of those categories.
She can also learn how to swim now and doesn’t even need to feel embarrassed since she lacks self-awareness about her inabilities, laughs them off, and freely talks about it to millions of people. There’s nothing humorous or cool about not knowing how to do something.

I think it’s a high possibility that her brother can swim, her parents do as well, and she has some learning disabilities and behavioral development issues that kept them from being able to teach her when she was a child. No shame if that’s the case seriously, I just wonder because it’s so important for a baby to fall in a pool and not drown.

LEARN TO SWIM! It’s a life skill. You can save your own life and others and there’s no shame at learning this later in life!

Reactions: 5
LEARN TO SWIM! It’s a life skill. You can save your own life and others and there’s no shame at learning this later in life!
I guess technically it's fine if people don't want to learn to swim since most are living in land locked areas or never go near water anyway. But it is essential in situations of plane crashes or emergencies. I just can't see her being much of a survivalist when it comes to that so swimming would be least of her problems. lol. I'd personally be petrified if I couldn't swim.

She can’t swim! I felt a twinge of guilt for even cringing at that because truth is, there’s lots of reasons why some people weren’t taught to swim. Cultural, financial, location, parents never learned, parents were always working, etc.
She’s falls into none of those categories.
She can also learn how to swim now and doesn’t even need to feel embarrassed since she lacks self-awareness about her inabilities, laughs them off, and freely talks about it to millions of people. There’s nothing humorous or cool about not knowing how to do something.

I think it’s a high possibility that her brother can swim, her parents do as well, and she has some learning disabilities and behavioral development issues that kept them from being able to teach her when she was a child. No shame if that’s the case seriously, I just wonder because it’s so important for a baby to fall in a pool and not drown.

its beyond dangerous her travelling any place with water and not knowing how to swim!

I'm not surprised she can't swim. Maybe she just couldn't be bothered just like with normal education and a lot of other things. But yes it is a possibility there's something wrong with her, like some learning disabilities or behavioral issues (I already thought of that because she is just incredibly simple-minded). It would explain why her parents still treat her like she was 12 years old.

I don't know why she got a dog. She complained in her most recent video that it was raining outside and she took her outside and then the dog didn't even need to go. Yeah, it's annoying but better than her messing up the inside of your house?? That's also just part of getting a dog. I can't see her walking her loads either

Also what she made was not an acai bowl if there was no acai

Last edited:
I already feel sorry for the dog ...
I bet Steph doesn't know what an acai bowl is LOL. What she made was a smoothie bowl but do we expect her to name it correctly? :D

Of course she has absolutely no idea that what she’s made is not an açai bowl 🙄🙄 …I’d be so embarrassed if I was her, constantly getting things wrong!…but she is unaware and ignorant to the fact that she IS getting things wrong so…
And yeah that poor dog..what’s she going to do with her when she goes on her holiday shortly?