Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw / kic.app

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weirdly defending Steph haha I think her kid sounds like a normal, strong willed and determined little boy. I have one myself 🤣 I like that she shares, makes me feel better but I can see how non mums would be like “shut up about your bratty kid already”

Reactions: 6
Has anyone listened to their podcast on plastic surgery/injectables? From the comments, seems like they tried to claim they’d both never had anything done… they’re copping a bit of heat for it. I believe it of Laura but everyone knows Steph used to have breast implants and it’s painfully obvious that she gets forehead Botox

Reactions: 3
So literally a week ago they were spruiking those fugly pink Stax outfits and now it’s straight onto New Balance… so much consumerism

Reactions: 2
Just saw this posted in the outloud Facebook group. I don't listen to their podcast, might have to listen to this one.
Screenshot_20240325_162907_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg her stories today kill me. Yeah I’d project confidence too if I was born in to a very wealthy white family in the eastern suburbs and looked like a supermodel

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I do empathise with Steph and the lack of sleep, but I'm sitting here doing the math on this post. She posted at 8:30pm that she had been trying to get Harvey to sleep for 2 hours. I have a child who is a similar age and there's no chance he would willingly go down at 6:30. On the rare chance he does have a day nap, he's up until at least 9pm. Why would she try and put him down so early when he's had a nap that day? She's constantly setting herself up for failure by having these high expectations of him.

I also don't understand why she had to strip off in Harvey's room so she could sneak out lol 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 8
It’s pretty obvious that they need to drop the day nap…read literally any parenting book steph. Persistent early wakes after 2 years old = kill the day nap

Reactions: 11
My little guy dropped his day time nap at 18 months. Harvey is almost 3. (My lo still doesn’t sleep through the night BUT-) he would refuse to sleep until about 10pm when he’d napped back then, and wake up extra early. I think influencers’ issues with letting go of that nap is that they try to maintain as much ‘self care time’ as they did pre-baby, which is entirely unrealistic. Her current story about the books off the shelves in his bedroom.. what do you expect when you left him in his room alone so you could workout and meditate? I think honestly these influencers don’t realise how damn easy they have it.

Reactions: 13
Her current story about the books off the shelves in his bedroom.. what do you expect when you left him in his room alone so you could workout and meditate? I think honestly these influencers don’t realise how damn easy they have it.
‘I told him I was going back to bed … he wasn’t that happy with me’

no tit he’s awake and wants to spend time with his mum who would rather journal and meditate than play with him
I’m not surprised he pulled all the books off his shelf why is she even getting frustrated at that? You got your ‘me time’ and he needed something to entertain himself…

I couldn’t even fathom leaving my 2 year old in her room alone for that long after she wakes up in the morning im literally bounding out of bed to give her cuddles and read stories in the morning even if we’ve had a bad night!

Reactions: 16
What I don’t get about this is why isn’t her husband getting up with Harvey? He doesn’t have a job, he’s a very low level influencer because of her fame – right now he’s advertising air freshener?? Not

Reactions: 6
What I don’t get about this is why isn’t her husband getting up with Harvey? He doesn’t have a job, he’s a very low level influencer because of her fame – right now he’s advertising air freshener?? Not
Is he away at the moment? I don't follow him but it seems like every time Steph has had one of her breakdowns and can't cope it's when she's solo parenting and it's usually about sleep. The story she posted last night about having to leave Harvey's room multiple times to scream because she was so frustrated, make me think Josh wasn't home. Otherwise why wouldn't he step in before it escalated that badly. Same with the early mornings wakes. She's not coping doing it every day.
I truly hope she is learning some strategies at therapy. She seems massively overwhelmed.

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for Harvey. Imagine growing up and seeing how your mum constantly posted how frustrated you made her to 1m people.

Reactions: 15