Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's completely Anti SF anyway, that's for sure. Sure she's an Rte head, of course she's FF/FG.

Reactions: 2
It makes sense with his masters in Public Affairs & Political Communication that he’d be a political advisor.

I'm fairly sure he's also currently working as a political advisor so possibly working in Leinster House? That's probably the secure building.

Stefanie has said multiple times that she really wanted to be a guard when she was young. Guarantee she's loving her new role as Insta Covid police.
Honestly can’t believe she had her own wiki page. Anywho, it says she went to templemore for awhile. She must have dropped out. Maybe that’s why she’s obsessed. She prob has a lot of friends guards as a result of her time there.

Attachments

It makes sense with his masters in Public Affairs & Political Communication that he’d be a political advisor.

Honestly can’t believe she had her own wiki page. Anywho, it says she went to templemore for awhile. She must have dropped out. Maybe that’s why she’s obsessed. She prob has a lot of friends guards as a result of her time there.
Doubt she went to templemore

She went to Templemore on work experience for two weeks. I remember reading an article about it in the Irish Examiner.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Do you think she wrote it herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think she wrote it herself?
Absolutely. She’s self obsessed attention seeking . Who else would do it ? She’s a self employed writer, unemployed actor and she’s trying to grow an insta following by giving out incorrect facts during a global pandemic. A professional would actually be able to say ‘ guys I was wrong about A,B,C...’ etc. She’s too immature to say she’s wrong but as per the thread here she’s been wrong many times! Remember she was on Ryan turbidity before for loosing a load of weight and giving up sugar, she seemed to let that go to the waste side also now that she got her name out there. The plugging of the boyfriend insta is sad, she’s an obvious FF follower which is fine if you are clever enough to plan on the fence but I’ve seen her make digs at Sinn Fein so again she isn’t mature enough to be professional!

I read a few chapters of one of her books (had to abandon it, didn't find it interesting or well written) and she honestly sounds very difficult to be around. She basically says she was obsessed with following the rules and behaving correctly as a child, but she was also really desperate to remain friends with the cool kids. I'm guessing she has a lot of unresolved issues and finds safety in rules and regulations... Which is fine for her personally but she can't police the whole world and she's going to break her own heart trying to.

This one is an absolute mess. I remember seeing her on the Late Late ages ago and Googled her to see how she was. Still don’t really have a clue who she is or why she’s in the public eye but I couldn’t believe how immature and childish she was on the LLS. Even Tubridy seemed desperate to get her off. She seems a bit of a loose cannon. No filter at all, not dissimilar to a toddler really.

I remember seeing her get absolutely roasted on Twitter for driving down a street in Dublin filming people for committing the ultimate crime of....... drinking coffee. Also, her voice reminds me of Janice from Friends. Goes through me

This one is an absolute mess. I remember seeing her on the Late Late ages ago and Googled her to see how she was. Still don’t really have a clue who she is or why she’s in the public eye but I couldn’t believe how immature and childish she was on the LLS. Even Tubridy seemed desperate to get her off. She seems a bit of a loose cannon. No filter at all, not dissimilar to a toddler really.

I remember seeing her get absolutely roasted on Twitter for driving down a street in Dublin filming people for committing the ultimate crime of....... drinking coffee. Also, her voice reminds me of Janice from Friends. Goes through me
She filmed people literally standing on south William street minding their own business complying with the regulations at the time. She wants people literally locked up in their home. She’s a know it all with no clue

I remember that. I think it came from a guy who was meeting someone he didn’t want anymore to know he was meeting......such an invasion of privacy.

Reactions: 1
She sees herself as the next Miriam o Callaghan or Claire Byrne, that’s what all this account growing & paper pushing is for

• Wow
This WAN. Her partner is political advisor to Fianna Fail. Her agenda is to make him and his employers look as good as possible, and also to get a political talk show or something like that, I'd imagine. She pushed out some false information about the mother and baby home records. She had the absolute cheek to position herself as expert on it, just like she does with Covid.. nothing more than a needy person with very low self-esteem. She needs people to think she's a beacon of knowledge.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate that these people spewing false information never own up to it. That usually just go on a social media break and then claim to be the victim of bullying (when people call them out on it)

Reactions: 3
I still don't understand why so. many. people. inundate her with questions! And totally stupid questions at that. Who are these people?! 🤨 Justk on gov.ie, get your info from the horse's mouth, not some second rate wannabe.

Reactions: 3
I still don't understand why so. many. people. inundate her with questions! And totally stupid questions at that. Who are these people?! 🤨 Justk on gov.ie, get your info from the horse's mouth, not some second rate wannabe.
This! Without the dumb questions she has zero content

Reactions: 4
She's not funny, she's not clever, she's incredibly condescending and quite rude. I used to like her but she's absolutely repulsed me the last few months with her snooty snippy judgy attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's not funny, she's not clever, she's incredibly condescending and quite rude. I used to like her but she's absolutely repulsed me the last few months with her snooty snippy judgy attitude
100% Agree with this 👌

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.