Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohplease1987

She is weaning now .looks like poor noel doesn't get a say in what his daughter can or not eat .she decided as it suited her sensory needs

I wonder if she's thought about the fact that in a few years time she's going to have children calling to the house constantly looking for Rori to come out. Or that she'll have to interact with their parents all the time. That's just what happens in estates. That's not going to suit her at all.
I don’t have autism and I hate this. My partner is brill at it. Loves a gossip at school gates 🙄

Livinglucious

She’s still working for Anne Rabbitte
Her hubby is special political advisor to Anne Rabbitte. There was some controversy previously re Rabbitte hiring/spending taxpayers money when she engaged the services of Preissner for 'public relations advice'. (She was engaged to Noel at the time)

Tomtree

She might ask the consultant from the birth to be the child minder. Prime for an au pair living in a shed out the back ..

boarddotie

VIP Member
I agree with the first bit above, but the last 2 sentences i dont agree with
I am still processing what I listened to so it is possible those 2 sentence from me were way off the mark. I'm not a mom and likely never will be either So may never get to experience or understand what it is all like.

Shaylee

tickets for that were 25 euro - and they sold out! Must be lots of mams on mat leave feeling trapped at home and desperate to get out for a break and some adult interaction (been there, it can be so lonely).

i'd be annoyed if I bought a ticket, got myself and baby into town and then was lectured about how awful being a mother is.
Same here, I found mat leave a bit lonely, had a colicy baby and husband was on nights so I joined everything!! I get what she says about motherhood. First baby is a shock no matter how prepared anyone is. But by the time they start smiling and interacting its much easier and I've almost forgotten how difficult the newborn stage was.

POLLY1934

How has she no Mortage on current house...its in Dublin...
I know she only child is that why? Parents paid for it!!!! Wow!!!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I mean the warm towels seems like a great idea Tbf. I think a lot of pools and changing areas are colder than they need to be.