Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Has she just made up the term inclusively breastfeeding? Not one I’ve heard before 🤔
Its a real term but I think shes used it out of context? Its just a way of using inclusive language around BF, so human milk instead of Breast milk, milk pump instead of breast pump

Shes used it instead of combined feeding I think?

Ohplease1987

How does the husband put up with her..poor man losing his first wife & now this hopeless one who can hardly even get herself out the door in 2-3 wks after having a baby
Yes poor noel is right following her around morning noon and night .don't know how she does it as before the kid came along she didn't get out of bed most days so she could "work" cause to "fill her cup" she is a bore .that child will suffer cause of her and her attention seeking ways. And as for the second name that's noel past not urs sefanine .I know well she picked it . Is noel family aloud to see the kid ?? Or just urs . She clearly bullies him and now will use the kid as a pawn to him. Ps skin to skin is meant to include the babies skin also. them pics of noel trying to do it is all wrong.

A baby girl on September 20th. Kept pregnancy a secret because they’d 5 miscarriages in the last 2 years.
Is that even possible and a full pregnancy in that two years also

Last edited:

Ohplease1987

No think someone else has her granny's house .she couldn't talk about a while ... say she ragging she didn't get it .this house she bought her self's in Dublin years ago
---
She aparently had an eating disorder.....she lost weight threw exercising she was as big as a house before that. Then she fell back into her old ways and then decided she had an eating disorder..its just called healthy eating .now she is trying to promote that she is healthy this way

Tomtree

When did she say she was moving to Malahide? Feck me three story gaff there would set you back, she must have been in collecting a FF cheque today ! Didn’t she do PR for that anti abortion TD from Galway before .

Fatface

VIP Member
I understand putting the baby down for a few minutes, that's normal and healthy.
I took the ear defender comment as wear them to drown out the sound of her distressed child that she can't be alone with for too long. Which worries me.
Yes that would be worrying - but seems unlikely really