Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GW84

VIP Member
I was irritated by the private debate by the language that Stefanie (and others) are using about it - going on about "choice" without acknowledging the immensely privileged position of anyone who can afford to go private for maternity care. The same voices aren't out there campaigning loudly for safe access zones for abortion services or the fact that not all maternity hospitals are offering abortions and that very few GPs are.

Fergal Malone (former master of the rotunda) should be spending less time talking about people's "rights" to pay him personally thousands of euro for care in a public hospital, and maybe a bit more time doing something about the appalling conditions in that hospital's public wards and bathrooms.
I understand and agree completely that the language used of 'choice' probably isn't the best, but unfortunately everyone words things badly at some point in their lives. Albeit journalists in particular should be more in tune.

I don't know enough about the Rotunda to comment.

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Why is he advertising hairdryers :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::unsure: Literally has the hairdresser in 7 days a week. These companies are just throwing money away, as if anyone who follows him believes that he uses that hairdryer

Is the older man in the photos his father? he looks like he would rather not be there

GW84

VIP Member
OK so wtf is this response ...if my friend text me to say she was pregnant with that big spiel and then said at the end of the text have you seen the new episode of greys anatomy , I'd be thinking she's lost her marbles.

Also she totally sent herself that question on the ovulation tests  no one needs a link for them just Google them
It does seem bizarre. But having had multiple miscarriages, I would actually prefer to get a message as blunt as that. Its very difficult to act happy on the spot - even if you are happy for your friend!

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
That article was such drivel. She's all me me me. She fought hard to become a mother and has done nothing but moan since. I'd say Noel probably wishes she had a bit more maternal instict to be honest.

Christopher and Holly broke up late 2020. Is that a quick turnaround?
I didn’t realise they were broken up that long!