Stefanie Preissner #3 That’s not my name, selective autism is my game. Amazon links, I have no shame.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a night nurse??? A nanny and the eldest child is in creche and she honestly thinks she has it hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how much the night nurse is? Nice handy job for someone with experience. I just don't understand when Noel isnt working why they need one now.

Reactions: 5
Or perhaps since we don't know all the facts - perhaps it's an unvaccinated irish person
It could be but she's straight out blaming people choosing not to vaccinate when the facta are not known
---
I wonder how much the night nurse is? Nice handy job for someone with experience. I just don't understand when Noel isnt working why they need one now.
About 250 to 350 for a full qualified midwife / nurse

I dont get the point of the night nurse if she is being woken to feed. Whats the point of that?! Waste of money IMO.

Reactions: 7
Complete waste of money especially when Noel doesn't have to get up for work now, just get him to do it and he can nap later. Money for jam if you ask me.... Goes to put ad in the local paper......

Reactions: 7
She has a night nurse??? A nanny and the eldest child is in creche and she honestly thinks she has it hard.
And her husband off work on leave and a laundry service washing the clothes

Reactions: 5
I thought I was hearing things when she said she had a night nurse so she could be handed the baby in the middle of the night!! This women’s not right in the head at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what happened to not showing the young girls face anymore. Ai must not pick up on it if it's for an advert

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Wonder what one is opposing it’s a pretty straight forward vote no? Does piss me off it’s on international women’s day tho

Reactions: 1
Wonder what one is opposing it’s a pretty straight forward vote no? Does piss me off it’s on international women’s day tho
That's your opinion. Loads of people will vote yes.

I find it absurd that she would ask him to switch his vote though given he obviously has his own political views.

Reactions: 3
I would never try and tell my husband what to vote. Just vote what you think is right yourself. To say it'll cancel each other is just silly.

Reactions: 3