Starstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would everyone be? My music idol is Whitney Houston but I don’t think ITV would allow me to do that 🙈

Reactions: 4
I absolutely unashamedly love tit like this, I was fascinated by Stars in their Eyes as a kid, so I’m here for this! The first Freddie was amazing!

Reactions: 11
Are they supposed to pick their fave of the Freddie’s? Then what happens?

Reactions: 1
Sheridan got the same dentist as Nicola Roberts with the over large brilliant white teeth

Reactions: 3
Who would everyone be? My music idol is Whitney Houston but I don’t think ITV would allow me to do that 🙈
i can’t hold a tune to save my life so i think i would solidly go for barbra streisand and make it awkward for everyone. go hard or go home! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I think we need the ad break cos what the actual hell is this programme? It’s so strange but I’m glued.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.