Starstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITV needed another volunteer focus group and that’s us 😂

The producers ideas are like Bamboozled with Joey Tribbiani 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god I’m gonna loose my tit when they do my idol. I need to turn off. 😂 Why can I not turn it off ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I just say the comments on these posts on a Saturday night make me howl, thank you x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand if they’re supposed to be working as a team or against each other?
And do they go from 3 singers to 2 singers to 1 singer? Do they just do Freddy Mercury songs for the entire competition? Or do they sing different songs from other artists? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And do they go from 3 singers to 2 singers to 1 singer? Do they just do Freddy Mercury songs for the entire competition? Or do they sing different songs from other artists? 🤔
I want this happen!
Congratulations, you’ve made it through Freddie Mercury week. Next week you’ll be playing Lady Gaga.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.